Today opened thefile and saw .one following error: "Error code: 0xE0000138 - This OneNotesection file appears to be corrupted."I use OneNote2013 on Windows 7. For the first time encountered such a problem, somebody tellme what to do?
x Turn on thread page Beta
OneNote 2013 file does not open watch
- Thread Starter
- 18-02-2016 16:13
- 24-02-2016 11:16
OneNote 2003 tries to recover the damaged section file, in case this guideis not suitable or doesn’t effective, then alternative methods of solving theissue might be next threads/solutions
https://www.repairtoolbox.com/onenoterepair.html OneNote Repair Toolbox
To manually repair a OneNote section file that you know is damaged and thatis causing problems when you start OneNote or when you open a OneNote section,follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Run box, click Browse.
- In the Browse dialog box, change the location in the Look in box to the following:
- Click Onenote.exe, and then click Open.
- Click in the Open box, and then move the insertion point to the end of the path statement.
- After the closing quotation mark, type a space, and then type /forcerepair "file-path", where file-path is the full path and the file name of the OneNote section file that you want to repair.
The path statement in the Open box will look similar to the following:
- Click OK to repair the OneNote section file.
- Click OK when you receive the following error message:
The problem may not be serious, but it is best to fix any integrity issues whenfirst detected. OneNote mustrestart in order to repair the file.
- After OneNote restarts, click OK when you receive the following message:
Please review the file in the unlikely event that some notes were lost. Ifanything is missing, click Open Backup on the Help menu to see if there are anybackup files available. If the missing notes have been backed up, you can addthem to the repaired file by copying and pasting the notes from the backupfile.
- If the information in your repaired OneNote section file is correct and complete, you have completed the repair of your OneNote section file.
-or-If the information in your repaired OneNote section file is missing, use method 3 to recover your missing section file information.