Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Degree vs Les Roches Degree?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have unconditional offers at UEA & Leicester currently for law (waiting on Surrey & Kent)

My grades are AAB (Biology, Psychology & English Lit)

I also have an unconditional offer to study Hospitality Management at Les Roches in Switzerland.

I would love to be a barrister.. However, I am aware of how hard this is. Especially with my university options.
    If I chose Les Roches, I would hope to be able to do a GDL and convert to law.

Any advice on what to do would be great?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaoctavia)
    I have unconditional offers at UEA & Leicester currently for law (waiting on Surrey & Kent)

I have to admit Law isn't my subject area but I am a big advocate for UEA. Pretty much an unbeatable student experience with the exception of one or two universities. Earlham Hall is also their Law school, which is absolutely stunning. It's also ranked a Top 10 Law school in most UK league tables. Many would kill for an unconditional offer there!

ReputationRep:
    Les Roches is crazy expensive compared to your other choices surrey and kent. How are you gonna do it?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by theaoctavia)

I also have an unconditional offer to study Hospitality Management at Les Roches in Switzerland.

I would love to be a barrister.. However, I am aware of how hard this is. Especially with my university options.
    If I chose Les Roches, I would hope to be able to do a GDL and convert to law.

Any advice on what to do would be great?
    one of my friends from international school is at les roches, I could ask her questions for you?

from FB it looks like she's ALWAYS travelling and the hotels she works in are immaculate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by thenationalhealth)
    I have to admit Law isn't my subject area but I am a big advocate for UEA. Pretty much an unbeatable student experience with the exception of one or two universities. Earlham Hall is also their Law school, which is absolutely stunning. It's also ranked a Top 10 Law school in most UK league tables. Many would kill for an unconditional offer there!
    We agree! For those wondering about Earlham Hall take a look at our video about Law Society.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.