British Sign Language, interpretation, translation and language studies. Watch

Annejanedownie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just wondering is anyone here applying for the above course?

If so have you had an offer yet? 😀

Trying my best to be as patient as possible. The admissions department explained it would take longer due to the admissions and BSL department having to look at all aspects of the application but I was just wonder if ANYONE had heard ANYTHING yet?

A.
Kittytb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello!
I'm so glad I found someone else doing BSL!! And don't worry, I haven't heard anything either!
Annejanedownie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kittytb)
Hello!
I'm so glad I found someone else doing BSL!! And don't worry, I haven't heard anything either!
Hello there!! So glad I found someone else applying. That is for the reassurance, ucas must be sick of me logging into check. 😀
Hopefully hear soon. Do you live in Edinburgh?
Kittytb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Annejanedownie)
Hello there!! So glad I found someone else applying. That is for the reassurance, ucas must be sick of me logging into check. 😀
Hopefully hear soon. Do you live in Edinburgh?
I check ucas every 5 minutes, I've just been so worried about it. And no unfortunately, I live just a bit south...Plymouth. :') What about you?
Annejanedownie
Rep:
?
I am living in Fife, so not to far from Edinburgh. 😃
I'm trying to control the UCAS checking but every time I see someone has an offer I can't help but check. Lol
Annejanedownie
Rep:
?
Just received an unconditional offer!! They must be updating the applications now. Good luck, hopefully see you on the course.
Kittytb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just received an unconditional offer!! They must be updating the applications now. Good luck, hopefully see you on the course.
Congratulations! That's fantastic! I've got a conditional offer, so I'll hopefully see you in September! ^.^ Are you still doing Scottish Highers, or do you already have your grades? Not that it matters now, considering you have an unconditional haha
Annejanedownie
Rep:
?
Just saw this message Kittytb. I am not waiting on any grades, I completed my school studies quite a while ago. 😀 I am 34yo. Are you currently studying for your A levels?
cmccormick97
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Now that it's been a few years 😅 what was/is your contact time on the bsl course like?
moonpizza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied last year and got a conditional offer. But I deferred my term to 2020
AstroDancer
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Just wondering is anyone here applying for the above course?

If so have you had an offer yet? 😀

Trying my best to be as patient as possible. The admissions department explained it would take longer due to the admissions and BSL department having to look at all aspects of the application but I was just wonder if ANYONE had heard ANYTHING yet?

A.
Hello!! I'm applying too! It's the only course I have applied for so I'm really hoping to get in. I haven't heard anything yet, I suspect it'll be in the next month or so?
AstroDancer
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by AstroDancer)
Hello!! I'm applying too! It's the only course I have applied for so I'm really hoping to get in. I haven't heard anything yet, I suspect it'll be in the next month or so?
WhOoPs didn't realise this is 3 years old 😳
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.94%
They've been reasonable (78)
41.27%
Not feeling great... (49)
25.93%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)
24.87%

Watched Threads