The Student Room Group

Jeevan Singh books honest opinions needed 😀

On my Facebook and other social media pages, there has been advertisments of this service being offered to students. I have seen reviews of it but a lot of it seems positive. If anyone of you have bought the books and CD's, are they worth it? I'm not very sure.
Thank you! 😀
I bought it and felt it was just a book and my daughter refused to read. There a lot to read and apply. We never used it, and it was a waste of money
Reply 2
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
On my Facebook and other social media pages, there has been advertisments of this service being offered to students. I have seen reviews of it but a lot of it seems positive. If anyone of you have bought the books and CD's, are they worth it? I'm not very sure.
Thank you! 😀

If you buy this book and bundle directly from Jeevans website it says you have a 30 day 100% money back guarantee. Unfortunately when I received my bundle which included the actual book and online access to old pass papers and other so called relevant material I wasn't impressed. If bought from Amazon, I'm sure I could of got a refund. But if you buy directly from Jeevans website, they come out with all kinds of excuses not to give you your money back. The maths, English and Science material that I purchased are less than average with poor diagrams. Just get any standard Oxford or Letts maths book for a fraction of the price. I now have involved my banks fraud department to recover my money as Jeevans team have stopped replying to my emails.

Quick Reply

Latest