Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I start talking to this girl? watch

Announcements

We are both British Indians at the same Uni in 2nd year and doing the same course and I find her attractive so want to talk to her. The problem is I hardly get opportunity to talk to her (she's always with her friends in lectures and outside) and even if I did I don't know what I could say to her? We've made eye contact a couple of times.

For some reason I don't know, I always felt approaching an Indian/south Asian girl is different to approaching a girl from a different ethnic background.

This is the first time I find a girl attractive enough to try and talk to her but I just go blank when I think about what to say.

I went on her fb to find out where she's from and turns out we're both from the same part of London.

ReputationRep:
    Just say 'hi' and smile when you next see her. Don't be creepy, just be friendly and dont try to be overly forward.

Talk to her as you would to any other person

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.