The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SEO marketing
Reply 3
be a cam girl
Poker, can't beat it for getting some extra money.
Reply 5
Matched betting.
Maybe browse /r/beermoney for ideas.
Join the mafia.
Yeah matched betting is the most profitable route, if you're over 18 should be able to mae serious bank depeding on hw much you can invest

alternatively do online reviews of websites for like £5 for a 20min review
Original post by lyricalvibe
Yeah matched betting is the most profitable route, if you're over 18 should be able to mae serious bank depeding on hw much you can invest

alternatively do online reviews of websites for like £5 for a 20min review

what sites do you use to review websites?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hihihihihi
SEO marketing

what's that? like affiliate marketing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think seo SEO means search engine optimization and ofcourse affilliate marketing is one them :colondollar: Hope that helps but also want to make money online. So maybe we could help eachother. I think you could create an interesting topic in youtube and focus on that topic online and make many videos.
Original post by Marshmallow9999
How can i start making money online? Any programs or introductions? I don't have experience making websites or anything. Any suggestions of where to get started?
Anything appreciated,

look at jewellery and dealing it costs a bit to get in but you can double, triple or even multiply your investment by more than that
(i deal mostly to the trade so i'm not even the top of the chain but still pull a couple of grand a month and have eyes on a gold patek and a gold rolex for $15k and will make around $40k total so you do the math )
where do you buy and sell your stuff? and where did you get the money and knowledge to start?

Posted from TSR Mobile
quidco
Original post by jamesthehustler
look at jewellery and dealing it costs a bit to get in but you can double, triple or even multiply your investment by more than that
(i deal mostly to the trade so i'm not even the top of the chain but still pull a couple of grand a month and have eyes on a gold patek and a gold rolex for $15k and will make around $40k total so you do the math )

So your doing online trade
Original post by Grace019
So your doing online trade

i mostly buy online then sell to stores face to face for cash
Original post by jamesthehustler
i mostly buy online then sell to stores face to face for cash

I have actually tried doing that with mobile phone cases. You don't get much return tho and I have also done amazon and that has not much return either. I even purchased iPhones and sold them seconds for profit and again not much return.
If you could help someone, What would your advice be and what is the best niche market?
Original post by Grace019
I have actually tried doing that with mobile phone cases. You don't get much return tho and I have also done amazon and that has not much return either. I even purchased iPhones and sold them seconds for profit and again not much return.
If you could help someone, What would your advice be and what is the best niche market?

well the good stuff is unique and high end i find burmese ruby, columbian emerald and ceylonese sapphires good antheting with a GIA appraisal(they cost about $10k a pop so an item has to be worth it) and rolexes, tag heuers, cartiers as popular names but i have had large returns on ulysse nardin's and corums in the past
i made a 1000 key on a ruby 3 key on my last rolex and half key on a vintage 14kt gold nardin
become a famous youtuber
I sell stuff on amazon but tbh I lose money as I pay full price but after they fulfil their uses sell em on but better that than to have them laying around.. im going to look into match betting heard it mentioned a few times

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending