The Student Room Group

how can I improve my ict grade !?

I want to get an A in ICT but i am predicted a C. Is there any revision sources, structures or tips or any ways for me to get that grade up. keep in mind I only have 3 months to go
Reply 1
Original post by SavagePenguin
I want to get an A in ICT but i am predicted a C. Is there any revision sources, structures or tips or any ways for me to get that grade up. keep in mind I only have 3 months to go

is it a GCSE or Alevel?
Reply 2
do well in the coursework if that's even still a thing

teach-ict
Original post by Jerry
is it a GCSE or Alevel?

GCSE
Is there a way for me to definitely improve my coursework.
Original post by z33
do well in the coursework if that's even still a thing

teach-ict
Reply 5
GCSE

what do you need help on? I might be able to help but have you tried speaking to your teachers at school for extra help?
Reply 6
Is there a way for me to definitely improve my coursework.

what is it? Get Up Get Moving?

there's always a website to help with that
check the specification
check previous courseworks (don't copy them though you'll get caught but just to get an idea of the structure and level of detail)

just screenshot everything, reference all sources (make sure they're all royalty free) and write detailed answers to everything
there should be templates your teacher gives you as well for each section
Original post by Jerry
what do you need help on? I might be able to help but have you tried speaking to your teachers at school for extra help?

in exams i scrape C's and my coursework is just a C I dont know how to improve it. And my teachers are so not supportive.
Reply 8
in exams i scrape C's and my coursework is just a C I dont know how to improve it. And my teachers are so not supportive.

maybe get a tutor if you REALLY need that A. Or try talking to other IT teachers in your school if you have any. Also don't be afraid to ask help from other students who are achieving higher grades than you if they're kind enough they might help you xx
Original post by Jerry
maybe get a tutor if you REALLY need that A. Or try talking to other IT teachers in your school if you have any. Also don't be afraid to ask help from other students who are achieving higher grades than you if they're kind enough they might help you xx

ok thanks! is there anyway you can support me ?
Reply 10
ok thanks! is there anyway you can support me ?

I'm not sure it's been a while since i did my GCSE's but I did get a grade A in my ALevel ICT what kind of modules are you doing i think it's different to mine because we didn't have exams it was just coursework
Original post by Jerry
I'm not sure it's been a while since i did my GCSE's but I did get a grade A in my ALevel ICT what kind of modules are you doing i think it's different to mine because we didn't have exams it was just coursework

that is something i am unsure of. if you dont know its thnx for the help already!

Quick Reply

Latest