Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I went to see a prostitute and she said that I 'look good'. What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    That you probably paid her more money like an idiot for the complement?

She's a prostitute not your girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    she wants your money for sex

(Original post by Kaneki)
    That you probably paid her more money like an idiot for the complement?

She's a prostitute not your girlfriend.
    I paid the standard rate!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/a...1_2483877a.jpg

ReputationRep:
    When you nod your head yes, but you want to say no...

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Prostitutes are meant to be nice to you lol only a dumb prostitute would be rude. Not even sure why you would make this thread. In fact I can never understand guys who make threads about their prostitute experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Prostitutes are meant to be nice to you lol only a dumb prostitute would be rude. Not even sure why you would make this thread. In fact I can never understand guys who make threads about their prostitute experience.
    so we can all learn from other people's experiences!! it's very helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    so we can all learn from other people's experiences!! it's very helpful
    Explain what you learn from a person describing to your their prostitute experience please.

ReputationRep:
    Explain what you learn from a person describing to your their prostitute experience please.
    how much to pay, which ones to choose, feeling better about yourself after hearing other people's bad experiences, the possibilities are endless!
    in fact, I have started a collection of prostitute experience stories I analyse each one and think about what it could mean in a personal context, then co-ordinate my future behaviour accordingly.

it means that you're justin bieber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    how much to pay, which ones to choose, feeling better about yourself after hearing other people's bad experiences, the possibilities are endless!
    in fact, I have started a collection of prostitute experience stories I analyse each one and think about what it could mean in a personal context, then co-ordinate my future behaviour accordingly.
    You are clearly really into prostitutes , good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Its called customer retention

ReputationRep:
    You are clearly really into prostitutes , good for you.
    I'm literally just joking lmao

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on your star sign, if you're a virgo it means that next wednesday you're probably going to have an awkward encounter with a voluptuous squirrel.. Sorry bro

ReputationRep:
    You've been outsmarted this guys clearly trolling

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.