Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview yesterday and i just received an offer.
    Still not too sure on how i feel about the course though
    feels very traditional

Anyone else applying for graphic design? or currently on this course

ReputationRep:
    what are your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    what are your other choices?
    NUA
    NTU
    Falmouth
    Brighton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.m)
    Had my interview yesterday and i just received an offer.
    Still not too sure on how i feel about the course though
    feels very traditional

Anyone else applying for graphic design? or currently on this course
    I had an interview with Northumbria in January and got an offer, I also applied to NUA and Brighton but I felt the course at Northumbria and the city were much better suited to me, despite UCAS telling people to wait to accept their offers I would say if you have made your mind up to get on with it as the accommodation at northumbria is filling up pretty quickly and the two I liked the best are already completely full (that being said don't make a rushed decision that you will regret). Hope I helped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydiatrow)
    I had an interview with Northumbria in January and got an offer, I also applied to NUA and Brighton but I felt the course at Northumbria and the city were much better suited to me, despite UCAS telling people to wait to accept their offers I would say if you have made your mind up to get on with it as the accommodation at northumbria is filling up pretty quickly and the two I liked the best are already completely full (that being said don't make a rushed decision that you will regret). Hope I helped.
    I have 3 interviews within the next week - NUA, Brighton and Falmouth
    I guess i'll wait and see till then
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I think to make Northumbria uni my first choice on UCAS - inerior design /undergraduate.

Anyone else applying for this course ?
    Celine.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.