Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

As exams are coming closer, and the difficulty of your chosen subjects becoming more and more evident, you would think that we'd be spending our time buried in textbooks? So why is it that with less than 3 months to go until our exams, most of us don't seem to care ?
    Lack of motivation.
    Motivation is like an age old riddle, "what do all of us need but only some of us have ?" or better still "what are you absolutely f*&@cked without ?" Motivation. I too suffer from motivation deficit and would rather sit and watch paint dry than do maths revision. So together we will go on an epic journey of self discovery and hopefully find the key to success. MOTIVATION !!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Completely agree - my motivation at the minute comes from teachers at school who think I'm not capable and just a trouble maker, despite being a new teacher to the school and knowing nothing about me

If you want you can check out my story here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.