Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is life y'all? How different would you life be if you were born elsewhere or if you did things differently. Like,are you satisfied? Do you ever just think wtf am I doing?! What am I living for. A lot of contemplating..

ReputationRep:
    yeh but i try to shush them thoughts

ReputationRep:
    you need to find a nice man QB

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I often wonder that without TSR I'd have a life :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    you need to find a nice man QB
    I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yes, I often wonder that without TSR I'd have a life :moon:
    You've made some frenemies at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenfoot)
    yeh but i try to shush them thoughts
    Hahah so do I but they always come back stronger than ever before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What is life y'all? How different would you life be if you were born elsewhere or if you did things differently. Like,are you satisfied? Do you ever just think wtf am I doing?! What am I living for. A lot of contemplating..
    Nope, I try to drown these thoughts in alcohol, otherwise life would be too depressing.

ReputationRep:
    I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Nope, I try to drown these thoughts in alcohol, otherwise life would be too depressing.
    Always? Have you tried talking to someone. I used to rely a lot on alcohol to help me cope but I've managed to go without now

ReputationRep:
    He has a cheeky smile but he's too old for me

ReputationRep:
    He has a cheeky smile but he's too old for me

ReputationRep:
    He looks like Rudolph

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you Muslim? Isn't it a sin to feel this way? Doesn't your existence = worshiping God? Shouldn't that be satisfying enough for you?

Please don't take offence, I'm genuinely curious. Opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    Aren't you Muslim? Isn't it a sin to feel this way? Doesn't your existence = worshiping God? Shouldn't that be satisfying enough for you?

She's Christian not Muslim.

ReputationRep:

Not all Arabs are Muslims,so don't ever confuse the two . If you've actually seen my threads or read my profile you'll know that I'm a Coptic Christian.
    I feel like as a Christian,there's more to my existence than just worshipping God. I mean God is central to everything but I guess everybody is always curious about life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    She's Christian not Muslim.
    What? Really? I always thought she was Muslim.... I've never met a Christian Middle-Eastern before, I know they exist, I just never thought she was one. Hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    Always? Have you tried talking to someone. I used to rely a lot on alcohol to help me cope but I've managed to go without now
    Either that, or try not to provoke these thoughts in the first place. There is too much uncertainty in life. Sometimes life just seems futile, whatever your aims are and regardless of how much fun you had throughout your life- the end result is death.

ReputationRep:
    i'm connected everywhere though

ReputationRep:
    What? Really? I always thought she was Muslim.... I've never met a Christian Middle-Eastern before, I know they exist, I just never thought she was one. Hmmm....
    I'll give you one guess where Jesus is geographically from.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.