Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could somebody help me work out the average that I need in order to get a first or a 2:1 in my final year? My university is 40% for 2nd year and 60% . In the 2nd year for my six modules, I received: 63%, 58%, 56%, 52%, 46% and 46%. As I am close to finishing my modules, for the final year, I have received one module mark which is 66%. Could somebody help me figure out what more I would need in terms of my grades to figure out what I need on average to get a 2:1 or a first. Thank you in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by traceynicole)
    Could somebody help me work out the average that I need in order to get a first or a 2:1 in my final year? My university is 40% for 2nd year and 60% . In the 2nd year for my six modules, I received: 63%, 58%, 56%, 52%, 46% and 46%. As I am close to finishing my modules, for the final year, I have received one module mark which is 66%. Could somebody help me figure out what more I would need in terms of my grades to figure out what I need on average to get a 2:1 or a first. Thank you in advance!!
    100%, 'Aim for the moon even if you miss you will land amongst the stars'

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.