What do I need to get a 2:1 or 1st for the final year??

Watch
traceynicole
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Could somebody help me work out the average that I need in order to get a first or a 2:1 in my final year? My university is 40% for 2nd year and 60% . In the 2nd year for my six modules, I received: 63%, 58%, 56%, 52%, 46% and 46%. As I am close to finishing my modules, for the final year, I have received one module mark which is 66%. Could somebody help me figure out what more I would need in terms of my grades to figure out what I need on average to get a 2:1 or a first. Thank you in advance!!
zetamcfc
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by traceynicole)
Could somebody help me work out the average that I need in order to get a first or a 2:1 in my final year? My university is 40% for 2nd year and 60% . In the 2nd year for my six modules, I received: 63%, 58%, 56%, 52%, 46% and 46%. As I am close to finishing my modules, for the final year, I have received one module mark which is 66%. Could somebody help me figure out what more I would need in terms of my grades to figure out what I need on average to get a 2:1 or a first. Thank you in advance!!
100%, 'Aim for the moon even if you miss you will land amongst the stars'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.9%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (16)
15.69%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (19)
18.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (11)
10.78%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
17.65%

Watched Threads