LemonadeAspire
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I need motivation for life.. A levels etc.. UGHHH HELP I'm at a stage where I DONT KNOW?!! please :'(
MeggC98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just stick it out I'm in my second year of a levels and redoing the first and have realised that hard work gets rewarded. Studying hard now means that you'll get great grades in August.
username2224711
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Motivational society here we come agggaaaiinnnn
LemonadeAspire
Rep:
?
(Original post by ravioliyears)
Motivational society here we come agggaaaiinnnn
Motivate me
username2224711
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LemonadeAspire)
Motivate me
What exactly is wrong, is it stress?
Someboady
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The fact that you aren't where you need or want to be should be enough motivation.
LemonadeAspire
Rep:
?
(Original post by ravioliyears)
What exactly is wrong, is it stress?
Not stress just I don't know, I need motivation into revising so I don't fail but I end up watching videos or you know.. I need a way of motivating myself to get up and revise!!
LemonadeAspire
Rep:
?
(Original post by Someboady)
The fact that you aren't where you need or want to be should be enough motivation.
I came on here to make this thread so TOMORROW I can start fresh and feel happy that I got a bit of motivation on here to get me started Thats all!
username2224711
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not stress just I don't know, I need motivation into revising so I don't fail but I end up watching videos or you know.. I need a way of motivating myself to get up and revise!!
If I'm honest, I'm quite harsh to myself. I tend to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and legit say to myself '***** get your act together today.' If you want to revise, don't set an alrm because it would feel like your forcing yourself up, and you wouldn't be able to concentrate. You may be physically awake, but maybe may be not so much mentally.
I'm quite silly when it comes to motivation, you see. I always look at the mirror and tell myself harsh things. E.g.
'People say you're smart, prove it'

You may not want to seek motivation from me, but do check out the motivational society and thread I created!!
username4407174
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://youtu.be/xqbQNUvr5cI
I need motivation for life.. A levels etc.. UGHHH HELP I'm at a stage where I DONT KNOW?!! please :'(
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.68%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.71%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (107)
21.15%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.87%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.34%

Watched Threads