Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else has had an offer for child nursing to start this September?

ReputationRep:
    I'm accepting one for keele

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theswan984)
    I'm accepting one for keele
    Brill! I'm really looking forward to get started.
    Do you live local or are u moving into halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nattie2109)
    Brill! I'm really looking forward to get started.
    Do you live local or are u moving into halls?
    I can't wait either! Moving into halls. What about you? Are you waiting to get results or is your offer unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    I love about 20 mins away so I will be driving there. My offer is unconditional- I already have a degree. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love about 20 mins away so I will be driving there. My offer is unconditional- I already have a degree. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unconditional as well, I'm on a gap year at the moment. What's your degree in?

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional as well, I'm on a gap year at the moment. What's your degree in?
    My degree is in early childhood studies. I'm just finishing my final year now. When did u go for your interview at keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My degree is in early childhood studies. I'm just finishing my final year now. When did u go for your interview at keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had mine on the 19th November. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on the 19th November. What about you?
    I had mine on 28th Jan and I heard back the week after. What have u been doing on your gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on 28th Jan and I heard back the week after. What have u been doing on your gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I heard back on 26th Jan. I'm currently volunteering in the Philippines! Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I heard back on 26th Jan. I'm currently volunteering in the Philippines! Where else did you apply?
    Wow how amazing, I would love to go to the Philippines! I applied for Keele, Staffs and a masters at Nottingham. I've got to stay local as I have a 4 month old baby. As soon as I got offered a place for keele I didn't bother with the interviews for the others. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow how amazing, I would love to go to the Philippines! I applied for Keele, Staffs and a masters at Nottingham. I've got to stay local as I have a 4 month old baby. As soon as I got offered a place for keele I didn't bother with the interviews for the others. What about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Keele, Northampton, Greenwich, De Montfort and Northumbria. I got and went to all 5 interviews and got offers from Keele, Northampton and De Montfort. In the end it was between Northampton and Keele which was a tough decision but when I properly thought about it Keele was obviously the right choice!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!

I accepted my offer to study child nursing after I got my grades and i have accepted my accommodation in Barnes Hall. Think its in Block X 050.

Anyone else near by??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jwatto432)
    Hiya!

I accepted my offer to study child nursing after I got my grades and i have accepted my accommodation in Barnes Hall. Think its in Block X 050.

Anyone else near by??
    I'm X 55

ReputationRep:
    Whoop!! What you studying? Child nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Whoop!! What you studying? Child nursing?
    Yeah are you?

ReputationRep:
    Awesome and I am yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome and I am yeah!
    Cool Whereabouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield! So it ain't too far if I need to nip home you?

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield! So it ain't too far if I need to nip home you?
    York, a bit further but still able to easily pop home how old are you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.