Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    Well I had an imterview a few weeks back and I am not expecting the best. I feel I didnt do the bwst I could do and said some really stupid things. I have completely lplost hope and am expecting the worst.
    I would really like to hear from others who are or were in the same situation as me and wat the outcome was... I just need any support right nw
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wishingwillow)
    Hi everyone
    Well I had an imterview a few weeks back and I am not expecting the best. I feel I didnt do the bwst I could do and said some really stupid things. I have completely lplost hope and am expecting the worst.
    I would really like to hear from others who are or were in the same situation as me and wat the outcome was... I just need any support right nw
    Thanks
    Hey, I had my BSMS interview yesterday and I feel the same way... There were so many basic things I didn't say, I was a total babbling mess! However it's not all game over yet. My friend felt the same way about her Plymouth interview and is now sitting with an offer! We just have to keep our fingers crossed until March/April. Do you have any other interviews?

ReputationRep:
    No that was my only one so thats y i feel like i blew my only chance... wbu? And ahhh how r u dealing with the wait like r u trying not to think about it? Ahhhh wot is life!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wishingwillow)
    No that was my only one so thats y i feel like i blew my only chance... wbu? And ahhh how r u dealing with the wait like r u trying not to think about it? Ahhhh wot is life!!!!
    Same here! Don't spend all your time worrying about it. Focus on your grades, and going out and relaxing with friends, since there's nothing you can do about it, it's in their hands.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.