Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Approaching girls in a club watch

Announcements

So you eye up someone, give her a smile, she smiles back, you know shes interested.

Go up to her introduce youreself get her name, and 1st thing you ask is to ask her to dance.

Are girls ok with is? or do they want a bull5h!7 convo first? much rather get straight in there, and get to know her on the uber back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you eye up someone, give her a smile, she smiles back, you know shes interested.

Go up to her introduce youreself get her name, and 1st thing you ask is to ask her to dance.

Are girls ok with is? or do they want a bull5h!7 convo first? much rather get straight in there, and get to know her on the uber back.
    ask her to dance ?
    is it an over fifties night?

(Original post by TeeEm)
    ask her to dance ?
    ok maybe i didnt phrase it as well as possible, not the type of dancing your probably thinking of lol.

Here's an example below:

Go to minute 3.20 , watch the guy called "Jarek", thats what i basically mean.

or just drop "do you want to go and dance" and just grab her hand?

minute 3.20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHG6YVaLIFQ

ReputationRep:
    1. Get rich.

2. Sit in the VIP area.

3. They will approach you.

ReputationRep:

Go to minute 3.20 , watch the guy called "Jarek", thats what i basically mean.

is it some video which you forgot to attach?

(Original post by TeeEm)
    is it some video which you forgot to attach?
    sorry, see post above.

(Original post by stefano865)
    1. Get rich.

2. Sit in the VIP area.

3. They will approach you.

ill do that in a few years time.

18 years old, not from a rich family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    ask her to dance ?
    lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No. Just go up and chat to them. Your only job is to convince them "This guy is alright" and then make a move. If you're socially inept and only likely to make them think you're odd, then yeah, dancing is an alternative to talking, though if you dance like a retard you might wind up being written off as awkward.

ReputationRep:

What is this?
    Just go up to them/talk/tell them they are nice/say a few stupid things/crack a joke/

ReputationRep:
    ill do that in a few years time.

18 years old, not from a rich family.
    I don't believe the stuff in that video is that common over here, I may be wrong but having gone clubbing a few times I have not seen someone ever ask someone to dance, I believe it is something you shouldn't verbalise.

ReputationRep:
    your best bet is to catch her alone and somewhere where you can at least hear each other to some degree - so finding the best club in the first place is a start - my favourite club, where I've pulled there before, has a sofa at the side of the room where the music is less loud where people just throw themselves onto those chairs and start talking
    by the way, never buy girls a drink. chances are, they're ripping you off. either you can learn your lesson now from me, or learn it the expensive way. girls aren't bought with drinks, they're won over by being a fun/attractive guy. sure, it might be okay to buy a gil a drink once or twice, but honestly, is the image you want to be setting a wannabe james bond or is it "I can win you over with the awesomeness of my character"?

ReputationRep:
    Around here we generally ask others to dance. Or, with friends, drag them along.
    I'd prefer if we got something to drink, talked a little, maybe had a cigarette, and THEN I'd decide if I wanted to dance with you.
    Alternatively go dance, and try to approach the ladies on the floor. That usually works really well here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    No. Just go up and chat to them. Your only job is to convince them "This guy is alright" and then make a move. If you're socially inept and only likely to make them think you're odd, then yeah, dancing is an alternative to talking, though if you dance like a retard you might wind up being written off as awkward.
    Dance like a sick ....

ReputationRep:
    I usually get approached by guys in the smoking area, though I don't smoke.
    It's easier to have a conversation then as well and you can see them in proper light lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    The fuarkin HOTSHOTS brah, FUUUAAAARK!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    The fuarkin HOTSHOTS brah, FUUUAAAARK!!!
    Funny and sad at the same time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Funny and sad at the same time.
    Just to clarify, I was taking the piss

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.