Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Could anyone tell me the general timetable of BTEC Level 3 Art and Design courses in a week ?

For example is it full day lessons five days straight or A level style of three classes per week or ....?

Thanks so much !
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Archangeldemon)
    Hey! Could anyone tell me the general timetable of BTEC Level 3 Art and Design courses in a week ?

For example is it full day lessons five days straight or A level style of three classes per week or ....?

Thanks so much !
    It really depends on how your college/sixth form run the course, it's different everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    It really depends on how your college/sixth form run the course, it's different everywhere
    I see, so there isnt a common time table over the BTEC Level 3 course ? Or any idea as to the usual style of the timetable ?

Thanks so much !
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Archangeldemon)
    I see, so there isnt a common time table over the BTEC Level 3 course ? Or any idea as to the usual style of the timetable ?

Thanks so much !
    I've never taken one, but I know every college will vary with how it wants to teach things you can always email them and ask

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in my second year art and design btec course, at my college there is also photography, graphic design and fashion and all are set out in a similar way. There are three set days with lessons/tutorials and the others days you don't have to be in but have access to the college. There is a number of different units that the course leader can choose from so no course is exactly the same hope this helps at all please feel free to message me if you have anymore questions.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.