Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UofToronto vs King's vs Warwick Watch

• View Poll Results: UofT vs King's vs Warwick - which one?
    University of Toronto for Studies in Social Sciences
    50.00%
    King's College London for International Relations
    50.00%
    University of Warwick for Politics and International Studies
    0%

ReputationRep:
    I've recently received offers from:

1. University of Toronto for Studies in Social Sciences (from which I'd most likely choose Political Science and/or International Relations)
    2. King's College London for International Relations (IR)
    3. University of Warwick for Politics and International Studies (PAIS)

I'm torn between the three with Toronto's diversity and welcoming feel, London's fast-paced life, and Warwick's campus community feel. I'm from Hong Kong (ethnically from India) so I've pretty much experienced a mix of all three. The courses are all just about the same, except for King's IR, but I'm not sure if I want to solely focus on IR or more broadly with Warwick's PAIS or completely just experiment with my course in the first year at UofT.

Please help!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The courses are certainly not the same. They might be called the same thing but the structure and modules will be very different. Research each degree thoroughly and decide which one interests you most. In terms of prestige, Toronto is hands down the best of the three.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.