Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls bare round bellies in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you think when you see a girl in crop top & low rise jeans/shorts or bikini revealing round belly?
    I don't mean really fat girls but slender or in between girls with just prominent bellies.
    It's very common sight to see. I always wonder do these girls are actually proud of their bellies or just don't care? Sometimes they keeps pulling her shirt down or try to cover her belly with hands like she's worried about her belly showing. But she's already choosing to to wear a shirt/bikini that exposes her belly! It's contradiction I can't understand. What's your expierience with chubby belly girls baring their tummies? Do you know such girls? What's they saying about that?

ReputationRep:
    They don't care what people think.

Good for them.

ReputationRep:
    I remember a girl on the beach in Santorini, her belly looked like pizza dough hanging off her, she wasn't obese but still overweight. She was posing in photos with her friends and smiling, she was having a good time and not giving two f*cks about it. So, those that show, don't care.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.