Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. I am a dane, and would like to study at Napier from Septemper. In Denmark we have something called SU, (Kinda like Erasmus, but only for Danes, and international who work in Denmark).

I will be getting 540 pounds every month form the danish goverment, and I would like not to take any loans. I also plan on finding a job in Edinburgh,

So, I would like a place that's my own, (not living in a house with others), and I was thinking Riego Street? Since ~405 punds a month is something I can afford, and still be able to buy food for the 540 pounds total.

Do anyone have pictures of Riego, or another good affordable place? I kinda like that Napier guarantee accommomdation, but then again, you can't specifically choose. And in my price range, it would have to be Riego or Morrison. (If only I could afford IQ, really like that place)

Ps. high internet speeds is something I value a lot. I currently have 100/100 now.

ReputationRep:
    No one knows?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.