Spoiler

holy crap, dude that made me jump.
Original post by ravioliyears
holy crap, dude that made me jump.

good thing i put it in a spoiler ^-^
Original post by hezzlington
Whats this?

This:

It's basically when you have thin lips and then you over do it with lip liner & lipstick (but in her case lip liner, lip stick & lip fillers)
Original post by bisolarsystem
This:

It's basically when you have thin lips and then you over do it with lip liner & lipstick (but in her case lip liner, lip stick & lip fillers)

Why would you want fuller lips? Why is this young girl so influencial

The world works in mysterious ways my child
Fake Canada Goose jackets.

This. They are everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because people find beauty in what they don't have. And she's "rich" and part of the CLASSIEST family in America : The Kardashians. Look up how they became famous if you wannna know more!
Because people find beauty in what they don't have. And she's "rich" and part of the CLASSIEST family in America : The Kardashians. Look up how they became famous if you wannna know more!

Wasn't Kim, Paris Hilton's assistant? Then she released a sex tape and then boom- millionaire?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Wasn't Kim, Paris Hilton's assistant? Then she released a sex tape and then boom- millionaire?

Yep! Yet they're so famous and rich and even scarier influencial. I don't know any girl who doesn't watch their show or wants to look like one of them.
Yep! Yet they're so famous and rich and even scarier influencial. I don't know any girl who doesn't watch their show or wants to look like one of them.

...Kendall is hot though...
The rest-not so much...
Yeah anyway I agree haha...

How influential?
Original post by homeland.lsw
How influential?

Nah, there are girls wayyyyyyyyyy prettier than Kendall imo

Maybe where you live it's not as easy to see, but everyone girl I see is tryna get the "Kardashian" look. Bigger lips, Bigger butt, straight hair with a middle part etc everyone wants to but whatevers on the Kardashian/Jenner line etc
Nah, there are girls wayyyyyyyyyy prettier than Kendall imo

Maybe where you live it's not as easy to see, but everyone girl I see is tryna get the "Kardashian" look. Bigger lips, Bigger butt, straight hair with a middle part etc everyone wants to but whatevers on the Kardashian/Jenner line etc

Kendall is the best looking out of all them :wink:

Really, I just thought more people were getting bigger butts from drinking all that Starbucks.

Spoiler

Looks don't mean anything if you have a crappy personality :u:
Lmaoooo, most people don't even realise it, i'm just observative
Original post by GulabJamun55
Baseball hats on girls.

Beanies (girls and especially on men) they can sometimesss look nice but usually no...esp when teamed up with fboy sunglasses.
Extremely clean cut facial hair (beards, hairlines, eyebrows on girls)
Instabrows (i.e. the fade in) yes, pluck them and fill them in but don't put concealer around them PLS

Excessive contouring (this isn't even THAT bad)

Sockless shoes on men

The horrid undercut, crew cut, side cut.

MAN BUNS

On behalf of the gorgeous ladies who just slay their eyebrows and contours, I say that those two trends are great but I do agree some girls do go overboard whereas I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible even if I fill them in AND add concealer. EYEBROWS AND SEXY CONTOUR IS OFFICIALLY A PART OF A TEEN GIRL'S LIFE.
Kisses,
All girls who do Make up xx
This:

SMH, the girl is trying to be everything she isn't, whereas her sister Kendall is slaying the catwalk NATURALLY.
Original post by Taefella
SMH, the girl is trying to be everything she isn't, whereas her sister Kendall is slaying the catwalk NATURALLY.

I agree!!! , but I don't like Kendall either lol

Quick Reply

Latest