The Student Room Group

Rate this guys looks.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
I think you have been watching too many of his youtube videos, his personality makes him more attractive to you.
Chris hemsworth is quite a bit better looking than that guy you posted.

And that guy is nothing on young leo.

Actually it's the opposite I had to stop watching his videos because his personality turned me off. What's wrong with old Leo he doesn't tickle your ahem anymore. Leo is good looking in his face too I agree.
He looks like a cartoon in the original picture..
I like the way his dark hair goes with his slightly pink lips
Reply 43
Original post by xobeauty
Actually it's the opposite I had to stop watching his videos because his personality turned me off. What's wrong with old Leo he doesn't tickle your ahem anymore. Leo is good looking in his face too I agree.

That guy looks like this in real life. Its weird, the video camera does something.
Well old leo had lost some of his looks, but back in his days 10/10.

That guy looks like this in real life. Its weird, the video camera does something.
Well old leo had lost some of his looks, but back in his days 10/10.

He was like 14 in that pic. And you find the nastiest photo of him he looks nothing like that in his videos or ANY other photo, find me another photo with him looking like that, he doesn't look like that in real life. Why are you hating on him he's beautiful. Hi hater.

People with those lips always look like they're wearing lipstick.

Spoiler

Reply 46
He was like 14 in that pic. And you find the nastiest photo of him he looks nothing like that in his videos or ANY other photo, find me another photo with him looking like that, he doesn't look like that in real life. Why are you hating on him he's beautiful. Hi hater.

Adam Saleh is a good looking guy, but i don't agree that he's a 10/10 in the face.
Where is this picture of you? Still waiting...
Reply 47
X

Leo isn't a 10, his face is way too soft for that, it's more of a boyish charm sort of face. These guys have much more angular face shapes with better bone structure.

This was all established in another thread though :p:
I've seen every episode of Gossip Girl and will just say that I guessed the twist very early.
Original post by Sae.HH
Leo isn't a 10, his face is way too soft for that, it's more of a boyish charm sort of face. These guys have much more angular face shapes with better bone structure.

come lets not google images of men
Reply 50
Original post by Proxenus
come lets not google images of men

Why? I'm a homosexual and proud :colonhash:
Reply 51
Original post by Sae.HH

Nah, leo > brad pitt.

You don't have to have a hard face to be a 10/10.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ByronicHero
I've seen every episode of Gossip Girl and will just say that I guessed the twist very early.

Really? I thought it was Jenny.
Reply 53
Nah, leo > brad pitt.

X

I personally believe you do, but hey I'm not a professional model scout am I :biggrin: So who knows.

Although Pitt has been voted sexiest man alive several times... so there's that...
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Really? I thought it was Jenny.

Yep, but I have a habit of guessing these things early and being right. I think it is because I have watched so much TV :lol:

Jenny though :sogood:
Adam Saleh is a good looking guy, but i don't agree that he's a 10/10 in the face.
Where is this picture of you? Still waiting...

How isn't he a ten in the face?
Bone structure- check
Clear skin- check
Clean brows- check
Well shaped nose-check
Nice full lips- check
Cute eye shape- check
Ears don't stick out- check
Full curly hair- check

image.jpeg

It's ok, agree to disagree.
Reply 56
Original post by Sae.HH
I personally believe you do, but hey I'm not a professional model scout am I :biggrin: So who knows.

Although Pitt has been voted sexiest man alive several times... so there's that...

Chaning tatum has been voted sexiest man alive, and he's clearly not a 10/10, neither is johnny depp imo.
Reply 57
How isn't he a ten in the face?
Bone structure- check
Clear skin- check
Clean brows- check
Well shaped nose-check
Nice full lips- check
Cute eye shape- check
Ears don't stick out- check
Full curly hair- check

image.jpeg

What bone structure. aha.
its ok, if middle eastern men are what you're attractive to then thats that.
Reply 58
Chaning tatum has been voted sexiest man alive, and he's clearly not a 10/10, neither is johnny depp imo.

Facial aesthetics wise a young Depp is superior to a young Leo, not even a question. But yeah don't agree with Tatum personally but he does have that 'hard' look, although he has quite a chubby face which sucks for him.

Reply 59

image.jpeg

His bone structure and face shape is not a 10 :p: That's where you're going wrong, and it's a pretty big deal for models, you can't see his jawline because of the beard covering it but it's definitely not strong. Nor are his cheekbones, not sure what his face shape is but is seems fairly oval which isn't the best. Basically nothing about his face is angular.

Quick Reply

Latest