Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that some women choose to wear false eyelashes and others don't?
    I've never really got it 😎
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Because some like to and others don't? I don't get how you don't get it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Because some people like them and some people don't, they look good on some people and they make other people look like drag queens. It's like girls saying 'I don't get why some boys wear jeans and some boys wear chinos' they're not like exclusive choices!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Because some like to and others don't? I don't get how you don't get it :lol:
    That's funny. For a feline 😎
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Drez999)
    That's funny. For a feline 😎
    Right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquity)
    Because some people like them and some people don't, they look good on some people and they make other people look like drag queens. It's like girls saying 'I don't get why some boys wear jeans and some boys wear chinos' they're not like exclusive choices!
    Ok already, chill sister 😎

ReputationRep:
    Idk some people like to have their eyelashes looking more thicker and longer others prefer not to.
    I don't wear them everyday, only because I don't need them.

ReputationRep:
    It scares me having to put glue near my eyes tbh and I see them as an unnecessary expense, just buy mascara lol

False eyelashes look like spiders clinging onto your eyelids.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.