Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it?
    Which question did you do?
    Did you run out of time on the last question? (like me)

M x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mineko)
    How did you find it?
    Which question did you do?
    Did you run out of time on the last question? (like me)

M x
    Do you mean module 5? I always call it module 6 too - but coursework was moduel 6. Thats if your talking about aqa?

I did it and I did schizophrenia, culture bias and the first approaches question on horror films. I though the sc question was a really nice one, i could write a good answer for the culture bias one but that was more through lack of revision than anything else. Approaches was ok too.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Do you mean module 5? I always call it module 6 too - but coursework was moduel 6. Thats if your talking about aqa?

I did it and I did schizophrenia, culture bias and the first approaches question on horror films. I though the sc question was a really nice one, i could write a good answer for the culture bias one but that was more through lack of revision than anything else. Approaches was ok too.

What about you?
    No, I do mean unit 6! Im doing Edexcel and just finished it. I should be more specific shoudn't I? lol. Hope you did well though.

M x

ReputationRep:
    i did questions 1 and 2 and run out of time on last question. question 2 last question was really general didnt know what towrite. what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    I did it (the edexcel one)! Was quiet chuffed cos my stongest area in psy is about methadology n the strenghts etc, so anchored in very similar answers to both the what is science and what research should be scientific (Q3), n what is resarch methods n why do they use quant or qualitative data (Q3)! Was dreading there being something about social control cos I can never waffle enough for 20 marks. Question one looked okayish, but I didn't fancy talking about animal ethics, cos I only know two animal studies, defeniantly not 20 marks worth - if had been about humans I would have picked it tho. So overall pleased with the paper, but I was writtin right till he said stop hehe. Hope to do well in unit 6 cos I know I fluffed a 12 mark question on the criminal paper! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    i did q 2 and 3 on the edexcel synoptic. i'm ill today so i just know i went on about crap.. *watches grade go down the toilet*

ReputationRep:
    I did 1 and 2 too. 1 was great but 2 was bad. Did not re-revise research methods (revised them a few weeks ago but did not go over them again because I thought they were easy!). So it was a bit waffly, hopefully got full marks for the first two parts, part 3 was not very good, couldn't think of any really convincing reasons for qualitative and quantitative data but I hopefully got quite a few marks because I put a good few reasons down. Did not manage to finish the last part (although it was a gift!). Sould have skipped part three and come back to it after doing 4!

Wow, no more A-level psychology.

We'll just have to wait for results day now! :eek:

M x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just discovered your message after reading your other message. lol. I answered questions 1 and 2, and was able to answer them fully. I have a trapped nerve in my arm, and get to type my responses rather than write them, which is good. I think I've done quite well, but it could be one of those cases where you think you've done well and have actually done crap...

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday's paper was great especially in comparison to last year's. Also answered 1 and 2, but I wrote too much for the human study which ultimately caused me to run out of time halfway through the 20 mark essay on the second question (which was a brilliant question!). Hopefully blagged the rest of question 2 as it was quite hard to do, especially the second bit!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.