Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've recently gotten three offers as of now for Msc Human Resource Management from the following Universities:

1. Aston University
    2. University of Edinburgh
    3. University of Strathclyde

At this moment, my main dilemma is which university would help me get where I want to. Aston Business School is great! I find it affordable and it's a small school where everybody knows everyone. But the University of Edinburgh has always been my dream university. Would it be worth paying the additional fees ? Would it in any way benefit me more than a degree from Aston ? Employment in the United Kingdom is nearly impossible for overseas students. So with the current issues that i'm facing, which University would give me the edge to kick-start my career ?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Akshay,

Fantastic to hear you're holding an offer from us. Rather than throwing marketing spiel at you, i was wondering if you had any particular questions about student life at Aston or living in Birmingham?

I'm a 2014 graduate and a Birmingham local, so i should be able to answer anything you can throw at me.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aston University)
    Hi Akshay,

Fantastic to hear you're holding an offer from us. Rather than throwing marketing spiel at you, i was wondering if you had any particular questions about student life at Aston or living in Birmingham?

I'm a 2014 graduate and a Birmingham local, so i should be able to answer anything you can throw at me.

Josh
    Hey! So I wanted to know, I mean how reputed is Aston Business School exactly when it comes to international standards ? I'm going to try my level best to secure a job there ( which i know sounds funny ) but just in case I need to exit the UK, what would my job prospects be like ?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Akshay.V)
    Hey! So I wanted to know, I mean how reputed is Aston Business School exactly when it comes to international standards ? I'm going to try my level best to secure a job there ( which i know sounds funny ) but just in case I need to exit the UK, what would my job prospects be like ?
    Hi,

Our business school is one of 1% of business schools in the world which are triple accredited, we are also ranked 4th in the UK by Eduniversal in the 4 palms category, with a dean recommendation rating of 247%.

An MSc from our Business school would be a fantastic investment towards any CV.

Josh

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.