I have few questions regarding my case. I am a EU citizen (not UK resident in the past 3y) and I have recently been accepted by an English University for a LLM in the AY 2016/17. I was considering applying for a postgraduate Loan in order to pay the tuition fees. here is what troubles me:
1) Will I be able to obtain a postgraduate loan for a LLM master degree? Meaning: does the new postgraduate financing scheme cover LLM among the postgraduate programs?
2) If a LLM cannot be financed with the new postgraduate loan scheme, is there any other option I am left with? To be precise: are the loans for EU citizens ( http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...ts-new-2016-17 ) also available for LLMs?
3) If a LLM can be financed through the new postgraduate loan, does already having obtained a master degree in a non-EU country represent an issue?
4) If entitled to apply, when will it be possible to start the procedure? My Master starts in Aug/Sept 2016.
thanks in advance for your time
LLM Postgraduate Financiang 2016/17 watch
- Thread Starter
- 19-02-2016 15:04
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 25-02-2016 13:51
The funding for postgraduate students has not been fully confirmed yet.
Please keep checking here and the Gov.uk website for updates on this.