When are the AQA Further Addtional Science Exams? Watch

Ameliafx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was just wondering when the AQA Further Additional Science exams 2016 are? I cant find them on the AQA timetable because when I see the Further additional category it had the same dates and times as the AQA additional science exams. Im really confused. Are all the Biology exams (B2 and B3) all on the same day?
Sab_1239
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ameliafx)
I was just wondering when the AQA Further Additional Science exams 2016 are? I cant find them on the AQA timetable because when I see the Further additional category it had the same dates and times as the AQA additional science exams. Im really confused. Are all the Biology exams (B2 and B3) all on the same day?
AQA:
Biology unit 2 and 3 are on 10/06/16
Chemistry unit 2 and 3 are on 15/06/16
Physics unit 2 and 3 are on 17/06/16

To answer your question, yes both the additional science and the further additional science exams are on the same day!
Ameliafx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aimingforupthere)
AQA:
Biology unit 2 and 3 are on 10/06/16
Chemistry unit 2 and 3 are on 15/06/16
Physics unit 2 and 3 are on 17/06/16

To answer your question, yes both the additional science and the further additional science exams are on the same day!
Thank you so much I was very confused! Im new to this. Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.
Sab_1239
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you so much I was very confused! Im new to this. Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.
You're welcome, glad I could help! I understand I'm not so experienced myself!
Just wondering as to why your school have yet to provide you with your official exam timetables- I'm assuming from your questions that you have not received the timetable for all you GCSE exams.
Ameliafx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aimingforupthere)
You're welcome, glad I could help! I understand I'm not so experienced myself!
Just wondering as to why your school have yet to provide you with your official exam timetables- I'm assuming from your questions that you have not received the timetable for all you GCSE exams.
I think we are due to get them on Monday when I get back from my school holiday. Its just im starting to plan my revision now so I needed to know. x
Sab_1239
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think we are due to get them on Monday when I get back from my school holiday. Its just im starting to plan my revision now so I needed to know. x
ahhh. That makes sense, well the best of luck with your revision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads