Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any one any offers in yet for healthcare science?! And know anything about wether we would be on a bursary or not?! Course isn't listed on nhs bursary website, but I know we have to do 52 weeks of placement over three years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slj05)
    Any one any offers in yet for healthcare science?! And know anything about wether we would be on a bursary or not?! Course isn't listed on nhs bursary website, but I know we have to do 52 weeks of placement over three years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've not applied for that course, but I am aware it is not NHS funded, therefore you won't be entitled to a bursery

ReputationRep:
    Is it loans etc then same as everyone else? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slj05)
    Is it loans etc then same as everyone else? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup and welcome

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer today?

ReputationRep:
    Yes thank god! Offer today at 10am Going to firm healthcare sciences 🎉💃🏼 had phoned them during week to see what was taking them so long they said "don't panic no one has had an offer yet and if you had been unsuccessful you would have heard by now" that was Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.