Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Has anyone had an offer for Mental Health Nursing or any nursing delivered at Coach Lane Campus at Northumbria University who is staying in student accommodation in Newcastle?
    Not sure what accommodation is best as they are all so far away from campus?!

Kadie

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kadie,

Stepney Yard is only a 5 min walk from City Campus East, where they have the free shuttle buses to and from Coach Lane Campus. I've included a link to a thread i created here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3867875

If you need any further information please let me know.

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadie_Buchanan)
    Hey,
    Has anyone had an offer for Mental Health Nursing or any nursing delivered at Coach Lane Campus at Northumbria University who is staying in student accommodation in Newcastle?

Kadie
    Hi Kadie,
    I live in knoll court which is a 5 min walk away.
    Its really close and rooms are only 99 pounds a week from September!! Deffo worth looking at!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, The Foundry is a really short walk from Northumbria and rents start from £95 per week! Its brand new and luxury as well

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Kadie
    I have had the same dilemma haha I've just applied for Camden Court x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelsthompsonx)
    I have had the same dilemma haha I've just applied for Camden Court x
    i ended up picking Trinity Square because it looked one of the nicest :') i was torn between trinity and Camden argh wish i knew someone was there would of picked it :')

ReputationRep:
    i ended up picking Trinity Square because it looked one of the nicest :' i was torn between trinity and Camden argh wish i knew someone was there would of picked it :'
    Yeah I was torn between them 2 as well but I went to look at Trinity and I thought it was quite far out than the rest x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was torn between them 2 as well but I went to look at Trinity and I thought it was quite far out than the rest x
    Yeah, that's what i am worried about but i believe there is a metro close by you can get from Trinity Square which should be okay! x

ReputationRep:
    Aw well that's ideal then! It was lovely Trinity square when I visited.. Where are you moving from? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming from Leeds how about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Middlesbrough x
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    The city campus residences will be great if you are studying at Coach Lane Campus. You can just jump straight onto the number 1 bus for free Jasmine

ReputationRep:
    Middlesbrough x
    Ah nice!

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice!
    I would say live in the cheaper ones, like I live in Stephenson and its basic but all you need really lovaine is good too

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I have a offer for Mental Health Nursing too 😊
    Got the same problem, want student accommodation but so expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when the deadline for applying for accommodation is? and can anyone recommend accommodation for nursing students please?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.