Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Describe a memorable event from your school days and explain why it has remained unforgettable. (16 marks)
    Do you know how heavy a suitcase is? For a girl like me who weighs 90 pounds it was far from impossible, The old, ragged, useless thing not to mention only had 3 wheels, would not wheel smoothly! So my trip so Danbury was off to s horrible start...
    Making my way through the bumpy path, all I could see was the colour green. Green grass, green tents, green faces ( children were about to vomit due to the coach ride.) and viola! I made it to the tent. Luckily for me we chose our groups, so I was with people who I enjoyed being with. Exhausted and drained, I hear the noise of the sharp whistle screeching my ears with pain, I thought I had lost my hearing! - 90% of the children did. However, little did I know my 2 day trip had began...
    "Round up, round up c'mon you lazy bears" said the supervisor intending to make a joke which clearly was not funny. our first activity was beginning. It was a tree course, which made every atom in my body burst with excitement like a firework exploding in the sky. I was very electrified. First of all, i love tree and secondly i love a course. Pushing my way through, i had to be first in line, as soon as i made it, i quickly secured my helmet and was on the go. All i can remember is the feeling of the wind running through my
    hair softly, my feet jumping from every small log and my hands touching the rough rope.
    The second activity was a quad biking , to say the least it was my absolute favourite. The control the feeling, the danger all contributed to the joviality when i was driving. I could feel the friction between the gigantic wheels and the stiff mud which let me mud scars for a life time, however it only made me increase the speed . Dodging the enormous trees i felt like a racer on a race track.
    It was time to sleep. Getting changed into my pj's of course and having a nice, warm cup of hot chocolate bought a nice ending to the day. Comfortable and comfy in my sleeping ad, i heard a noise. Quite but clear i heard it again. Twice i lift the tent up and in a split second i see something ghastly white running. Blink. It was gone, left with astonishment,i could not sleep, not knowing what is was. Out of the whole trip, not the activities, not the food, not my friends, the ghost made it memorable.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Study tools

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.