Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Need Cassandra Clare's Contact Info watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have recently finished TID :cry2: , and I really need to contact Cassie. Whenever I visit the 'Contact' section on her website, it always says: THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING! UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO CASSIE’S WRITING SCHEDULE SHE’S UNABLE TO ANSWER EMAIL RIGHT NOW. and her contact info is never shown. If anyone knows what her email/contact info is I would be very grateful if you could post it for me.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenog_quidditch)
    I have recently finished TID :cry2: , and I really need to contact Cassie. Whenever I visit the 'Contact' section on her website, it always says: THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING! UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO CASSIE’S WRITING SCHEDULE SHE’S UNABLE TO ANSWER EMAIL RIGHT NOW. and her contact info is never shown. If anyone knows what her email/contact info is I would be very grateful if you could post it for me.
    Thanks
    I don't have her contact info but weren't they so GOOD! I cried for ages!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    She emailed me once but I don't have her email address anymore. I could check though. I love the Infernal Devices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bisolarsystem)
    I don't have her contact info but weren't they so GOOD! I cried for ages!!!!!
    I know!!!! I cried in class and on the bus the other day... I cried myself to sleep last night. Wow I'm weird. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I know!!!! I cried in class and on the bus the other day... I cried myself to sleep last night. Wow I'm weird. Sorry.
    I just cried in the kitchen at like midnight . Jem vs Will?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    She emailed me once but I don't have her email address anymore. I could check though. I love the Infernal Devices.
    Thank you!! I love them too, TID will always have a place in my heart :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    I just cried in the kitchen at like midnight . Jem vs Will?
    Will. I'm probably biased though because he's Welsh and I'm Welsh... What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Will. I'm probably biased though because he's Welsh and I'm Welsh... What about you?
    Really? Will :confused::confused::confused:?!!!

I think I'm the only one in the world who preffered Jem! Jem was so cute and oh my gosh I can't. It's bringing back all the memories of when I read it.

Like everytime Will came up I was just like *sigh*. He was funny & charming but I just...... JEM!

Oh! And Magnus Bane :heart:

The ending was amazing though.

Have you read TMI? I tried to read it but it was so boring and kinda weird so I just stopped.

ReputationRep:
    Really? Will :confused::confused::confused:?!!!

I think I'm the only one in the world who preffered Jem! Jem was so cute and oh my gosh I can't. It's bringing back all the memories of when I read it.

Like everytime Will came up I was just like *sigh*. He was funny & charming but I just...... JEM!

Oh! And Magnus Bane :heart:

The ending was amazing though.

Have you read TMI? I tried to read it but it was so boring and kinda weird so I just stopped.
    Don't. The memories. It's too much.

:cry2:

But yes, that epilogue was..was... I can't. It was everything I could have wished for tbh because I did (sorry DO) love both Jem and Will.
    And yes, I have read TMI and trust me they get better as they go along. The characters become fuller and the TID references make it really, really worth it. The way Cassie blends TID with TMI in CoHF blew my mind. :bawling:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Thank you!! I love them too, TID will always have a place in my heart :loveduck:
    THE EMAIL HAS BEEN DELETED, OH MY DAYS, THIS IS WRONG.

ReputationRep:
    Idk, the bit where Clary and Jace were related just put me off .

And I agree both Will & Jem :heart:
    (but Jem is bae lol)

did you like Tessa? the only reason she annoyed me was bc you know I wanted her with Jem!

ReputationRep:
    Idk, the bit where Clary and Jace were related just put me off .

And I agree both Will & Jem :heart:
    (but Jem is bae lol)

did you like Tessa? the only reason she annoyed me was bc you know I wanted her with Jem!
    Yeah the Clary/Jace thing at the end of CoB is weird, but TMI is really worth reading just for the TID stuff in CoHF imo.

Tessa did annoy me quite a bit. She was pretty stuck up with Sophie sometimes which made me furious and she just seemed more 2D than Jem and Will.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the Clary/Jace thing at the end of CoB is weird, but TMI is really worth reading just for the TID stuff in CoHF imo.

Tessa did annoy me quite a bit. She was pretty stuck up with Sophie sometimes which made me furious and she just seemed more 2D than Jem and Will.
    Maybe I'l llook into it!

And oh my gosh same! My problem is that she was more biased to Will. Like they met each other first so she tended to be more Will and I always felt Jem was second but oh well!

Have you heard of the book series The Lunar Chronicles?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'l llook into it!

And oh my gosh same! My problem is that she was more biased to Will. Like they met each other first so she tended to be more Will and I always felt Jem was second but oh well!

Have you heard of the book series The Lunar Chronicles?
    No I haven't, what's it about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    THE EMAIL HAS BEEN DELETED, OH MY DAYS, THIS IS WRONG.

No way! Can you remember the email?

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't, what's it about?
    They're basically fairytale retellings set in the future & they all connect. It's funny & interesting!

ReputationRep:
    They're basically fairytale retellings set in the future & they all connect. It's funny & interesting!
    Sounds awesome! I'll definitely look into it

ReputationRep:

is this who you mean ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds awesome! I'll definitely look into it
    You really should! The last book came out in like Novemeber and it has over 800 pages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    is this who you mean ?

:holmes:
    Yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.