Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i need to take two GCSE's in July this year and only need a C in both. What are the easiet exams to take that don't require assessments and are purely exams which are easy to revise for.

I know there is not much time left but i am planning on doing 2 hours of study per night to get it done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acerimmer)
    Hi i need to take two GCSE's in July this year and only need a C in both. What are the easiet exams to take that don't require assessments and are purely exams which are easy to revise for.

I know there is not much time left but i am planning on doing 2 hours of study per night to get it done.
    I didn't think there were any exams in July, maybe you mean may or June?

Easy subjects that come to mind are psychology,sociology and religious studies

ReputationRep:
    I think most other subjects require at least some work but if you are someone who is aware of religious texts like growing up or are religious yourself, RE should definitely be one. At GCSE it requires like zero effort, if you have opinions of your own, RE should be easy.

ReputationRep:
    What about Business Studies? Have you thought about doing short courses?

ReputationRep:
    Hi need to do the full course GCSE as i need 2 C's to go onto what i want to do

ReputationRep:
    Have seen the AQA general studies which seems like comman sense so may give that a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acerimmer)
    Hi need to do the full course GCSE as i need 2 C's to go onto what i want to do
    do maths, it's easy AF
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    AQA RS is 100% exam and isn't too bad as long as you learn the religious teachings.
    Business studies is pretty easy but on OCR there's coursework. There might be an exam board that doesn't?
    Can it be a GCSE equivalent?
    If so then take ECDL which is basic computer skills (eg word, powerpoint etc) and a really easy exam at the end of each unit (4 units). That can be done at any time of the year and will probably take you about 2 weeks or so to learn/refresh the content then take the exam (total not per unit).

ReputationRep:
    already got maths thanks, no it has to be gcse and think i will go with RE and general studies
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh the other one that's simple of course is citizenship. You literally have to know the key words and how to answer a 12 mark question. Again there's coursework for it but the coursework is easy and you can easily write about events which haven't actually happened specifically for your coursework but would have happened anyway.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.