Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have an applicant day at Manchester tomorrow and after all the tours and talks I am having an "academic interview", I am pretty nervous as I have never had an interview before and I was wondering what I should expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickybirkss)
    Hi I have an applicant day at Manchester tomorrow and after all the tours and talks I am having an "academic interview", I am pretty nervous as I have never had an interview before and I was wondering what I should expect?
    I have that interview tomorrow at Manchester too! I've never had an interview either but people I know who have had interviews already say that they mostly just ask about your personal statement and that they're usually pretty relaxed any way. I've just been preparing for basic questions like 'why I picked Manchester' and 'why I want to do Geology' so I'm hoping it'll be fine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeawhatever)
    I have that interview tomorrow at Manchester too! I've never had an interview either but people I know who have had interviews already say that they mostly just ask about your personal statement and that they're usually pretty relaxed any way. I've just been preparing for basic questions like 'why I picked Manchester' and 'why I want to do Geology' so I'm hoping it'll be fine?
    Thank you for the response! Yeah same! The whole car ride there Im going to be preparing and resiting stuff, I pray I dont bugger up! Good luck for tomorrow probably see you there!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.