Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was fairly simple. of course not enough time but fairly easy. I did Q3 and Q6. I hated that 10 marker on Q3 which asked why the sources differ ? how can they give 10 marks for that ???

Chris

ReputationRep:
    It was absolutely easy, that question you said was hard, that was easy, all you had to do was just say if they had the same information!!!

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo easy, i also did Q3 and Q6!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was confused by that source question too, as they were both from textbooks which should share the same opinion, however i seemed to be able to write a page on it. But i don't like going over exams because theres nothing I can do about them now. I was panicking cos i almost finished the booklet i was given, but it is quality not quantity.

Anyway, I have no more exams but 2 more school days left trying out 6-form subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Still dont think its worth 10 mark. aint enough to say for the answer. rest was easy. Germany Qs were way easier than America ones IMO

You had to write why they differed not just say that they agreed, thats not answering the Q.

Chris

ReputationRep:
    yes i know and i thought that both sections were easy, but i thought the eassy for America was easier than the Germany one but the Germany section was easier, especially the Stressemann question, that was easy!!

Don't worry if you haven't filled in the booklet, i didn't, i only wrote 6 pages, with spaces however my writing is really small, i just can't write big!!!!

It was certainly easier than Paper 1!!!!!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.