Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I decided to make this because I've seen other people do it and it will help me to be more motivated so I decided to do one myself. 13 weeks left until my first written exam

For my December Mock Exam I got [in brackets are my predicted grades]:

Geography - B2 [B2]
    Core Biology - D2 [B2]
    Core Physics - C2 [B2]
    Core Chemistry - D1 [B2]
    Maths - C3 [B2]
    Graphics - C1 [B2]
    BTEC Dance - Pass [Distinction]
    English Language - D2 [B2]
    English Literature - C2 [B2]
    Spanish - C3 [B2]
    Mixed Additional Science - C3 [B2]

Any advice to improve my grade(s) would be great

Week 1 - Friday 19th February 2016:
    During the half term I've been revising for 3-4 hours everyday except for Tuesday and been doing past papers for geography,Spanish,maths and core biology in a few minutes i'll start doing C4,C5 and C6 revision and do some more past papers on Sunday (I never revise on Saturday since it's my free time) and have my mock exam after the half term also I've already started my real exams for Graphics and BTEC Dance. In the Future, I want to study Midwifery in Kingston University or King's College London.

A levels I would like to study:

Geography
    Sociology
    Graphics
    Biology (if they allow me to do 4 A levels, due to the A Level reform)

I'll update this once or twice a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    So I decided to make this because I've seen other people do it and it will help me to be more motivated so I decided to do one myself. 13 weeks left until my first written exam

Geography - B2 [B2]
    Core Biology - D2 [B2]
    Core Physics - C2 [B2]
    Core Chemistry - D1 [B2]
    Maths - C3 [B2]
    Graphics - C1 [B2]
    Spanish - C3 [B2]

During the half term I've been revising for 3-4 hours everyday except for Tuesday and been doing past papers for geography,Spanish,maths and core biology in a few minutes i'll start doing C4,C5 and C6 revision and do some more past papers on Sunday (I never revise on Saturday since it's my free time) and have my mock exam after the half term also I've already started my real exams for Graphics and BTEC Dance. In the Future, I want to study Midwifery in Kingston University or King's College London.

Geography
    Sociology
    Graphics

Hi!
    I think you might be in the wrong section thing. I only joined yesterday but here's a link to the Grow Your Grades section http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1147
    Everyone over there is really nice and supportive. I think you set up a thread in that chat so other people can find it. Hope this helps!

You seem to be doing lots of revision; way more than me! Keep going!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey! Nice job with the revision!
    I've made one of these too, I update it daily. If you want to check it out I'll leave the link:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post62824995

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)

Geography - B2 [B2]
    Core Biology - D2 [B2]
    Core Physics - C2 [B2]
    Core Chemistry - D1 [B2]
    Maths - C3 [B2]
    Graphics - C1 [B2]
    Spanish - C3 [B2]

Geography
    Sociology
    Graphics

I don't understand what your grades mean, like B2 or D2, is that like a top tier B and D grade, or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    Hi!
    I think you might be in the wrong section thing. I only joined yesterday but here's a link to the Grow Your Grades section http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1147
    Everyone over there is really nice and supportive. I think you set up a thread in that chat so other people can find it. Hope this helps!

You seem to be doing lots of revision; way more than me! Keep going!
    That's alright.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tank Girl could you move this thread too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    I don't understand what your grades mean, like B2 or D2, is that like a top tier B and D grade, or what?
    B1 = High B
    B2 = Middle B
    B3 = Low B

so yes you're right my school uses this system

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.