The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bhaal85
Time for another poll. Be honest everybody.

yea i will
As i stated before, i will be on here as much as i can while it is still running, even when my uni course is finished, and i've got a full time job and stuff, i'll still try to make time to be on here.
ohh bt ill b in holidyas 4 1 month so ill b bk in mid august
Yep.
Reply 5
Iluvatar
As i stated before, i will be on here as much as i can while it is still running, even when my uni course is finished, and i've got a full time job and stuff, i'll still try to make time to be on here.

I hope that was made in jest!
Reply 6
timeofyourlife

Iluvatar the court jester, surely not!
timeofyourlife

No, its true.
I'm in a position to help others, so why shouldn't i do so?
Bhaal85
Iluvatar the court jester, surely not!

What, i'm not funny now?
Reply 9
Iluvatar
No, its true.
I'm in a position to help others, so why shouldn't i do so?

As long as you don't spend every free hour you have on the net. You'd regret it when you're older.
Reply 10
timeofyourlife
As long as you don't spend every free hour you have on the net. You'd regret it when you're older.

lol
timeofyourlife

Well hardly.
I don't really have much of a life to live outside of it, so why shouldn't i spend my time doing some good, rather than wasting it in some other way?
Reply 12
My exams haven't finished... rub it in why don't you :tongue:
Reply 13
Please don't assume that all of our exams are over...some of us have a very busy Friday ahead. :frown:

Oh, and "probably not" to the first question.
Reply 14
Iluvatar
I don't really have much of a life to live outside of it

Well I wouldn't have thought so if you were on here all the time.
llama boy
Please don't assume that all of our exams are over...some of us have a very busy Friday ahead. :frown:

Oh, and "probably not" to the first question.

Same here, but i was saying that when i finished my exams, i'll still be here (although the summer hol's always result in my computer breaking, so don't hold your breath until september)...
Reply 16
I finished my A-levels last year, and I'm still on here even though Ive now finished 1st year of uni.
Reply 17
Are you kdding, this froum is addictive!~
timeofyourlife
Well I wouldn't have thought so if you were on here all the time.

But maybe i'm on here all the time because i have no life???
It could work either way.
Reply 19
Xenon
I finished my A-levels last year, and I'm still on here even though Ive now finished 1st year of uni.

I dare say the HP thread will make 10,000 before September!

Latest

Trending

Trending