Now that your exams are finished, will you continue to use UKL? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
But maybe i'm on here all the time because i have no life???
It could work either way.
hehe true, but then you can't hope to 'get a life' if you're still on here if you know what I mean. Are you in uni yet?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
hehe true, but then you can't hope to 'get a life' if you're still on here if you know what I mean. Are you in uni yet?
No, i start in september, thankfully.
although i'll probably be just as bad there as i am now...
But i've got stuff to sort out in myself before i can really get any sort of a life, and its hard when things are just getting worse....

Damn, i don't want to be the depressed me right now (would make happy face if it worked)
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
No, i start in september, thankfully.
although i'll probably be just as bad there as i am now...
But i've got stuff to sort out in myself before i can really get any sort of a life, and its hard when things are just getting worse....

Damn, i don't want to be the depressed me right now (would make happy face if it worked)
Ah, well if you haven't even started uni yet there's always room for change! I was like the male version of Hermione Granger in school (but more annoying) and I completely changed my attitude when going to uni and got involved in lots of activities & stuff. I realised that marks weren't everything and the whole point of being young was to enjoy it. Sounds a bit cheesy but it all depends on your outlook on life.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Ah, well if you haven't even started uni yet there's always room for change! I was like the male version of Hermione Granger in school (but more annoying) and I completely changed my attitude when going to uni and got involved in lots of activities & stuff. I realised that marks weren't everything and the whole point of being young was to enjoy it. Sounds a bit cheesy but it all depends on your outlook on life.
Well i'm nothing like that..
I'm just very unapproachable really.
And i don't really have the confidence to go up to other people, or anything, so i'm pretty screwed...

Oh well, i'll have to make sure i go to uni drunk more often than i did at college!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1409)
79.65%
Leave (360)
20.35%

Watched Threads