The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lord Samosa
Define "bad boy"

I guess a murderer, rapist, paedophile or thief could be considered a bad boy. :hmmmm:

i think maybe OP was on about good boy bad boy look, rather than actions, 'bad boy' actions are off putting
Reply 41
It's depends really sometimes I feel like a bad bitch other times I'm super innocent .
Original post by sleepysnooze
bad boy:

good boy:

the choice is obvious

tbf i'd bang arthur
Original post by shawtyb
i speak from alot of experience when i say bad boys are a huge waste of time, constant stress and more trouble then its worth

good boys = stability

I don't think that's too true - you get grey areas too here

a "good boy" is somebody who never takes risks. he's shy. he's modest and reserved. he doesn't like to drink alcohol or take drugs. he does what his mother tells him to. he's probably a christian. he's chivalrous. if he ever has a girlfriend, he's whipped. he tries too hard in school.
a "bad boy" is somebody, alternatively, who takes risks. he's out there and in your face. he's not scared to tell you what he thinks. he likes to have fun. he doesn't treat girls like they're special snowflakes. he was a hard child to raise and got grounded/detention a lot. he prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend.

so a bad boy isnt necessarily a "bad" person. it's just a mode of behaviour.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Proxenus
It certainly does :wink:

:gangster:
I don't think that's too true - you get grey areas too here

a "good boy" is somebody who never takes risks. he's shy. he's modest and reserved. he doesn't like to drink alcohol or take drugs. he does what his mother tells him to. if he ever has a girlfriend, he's whipped. he tries too hard in school.
a "bad boy" is somebody, alternatively, who takes risks. he's out there and in your face. he's not scared to tell you what he thinks. he likes to have fun. he was a hard child to raise and got grounded/detention a lot. he prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend.

so a bad boy isnt necessarily a "bad" person. it's just a mode of behaviour.

ok il rephrase - i seem to get all the *****
Original post by luminarychild
Girls want a bad boy who is only good to them

I can slightly agree with this.
Original post by Milzime
anyone who calls themselves a bad boy on TSR ain't no bad boy

Corrected
Original post by kieran12321LFC
tbf i'd bang arthur

bestiality? kinky
Original post by shawtyb
ok il rephrase - i seem to get all the *****

Nah mate, i would rather have a girlfriend than quick flings.
I am however, fearless.
Though i hardly drink.
Original post by malware
then he becomes a bad girl :colone:

hahahhahhaa
bestiality? kinky

He's not as much of a bad boy as Binky tho
Lol bad boys will end up on the dole. Do you really want to live with that? :colonhash:
Original post by shawtyb
not treating me, my kids or my house right so no they wasnt

Not all of them are like that. There are plenty of educated bad boys. The ones you have chosen were not educated, its your own fault.
Reply 54
Original post by Serine Soul
Lol bad boys will end up on the dole. Do you really want to live with that? :colonhash:

hullo beverage
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. :redface:
Reply 56
Original post by trustmeimlying1
:O

good girl or bad girl?

one that knows to be both

:dontknow:

Spoiler

Original post by Zenarthra
Not all of them are like that. There are plenty of educated bad boys. The ones you have chosen were not educated, its your own fault.

you clearly have no experience in domestic violence so dont u dare say this is my own fault when they initially come across as decent people and then start to change when their feet are under the table and the emotional and physical abuse starts so dont you ****ing dare say this is my fault!
Original post by shawtyb
you clearly have no experience in domestic violence so dont u dare say this is my own fault when they initially come across as decent people and then start to change when their feet are under the table and the emotional and physical abuse starts so dont you ****ing dare say this is my fault!

I didn't mean to offend you obviously but, usually what happens is they got what the wanted. Or they got bored. Some guys when they get bored will be violent on purpose to split up the relationship.
Original post by Zenarthra
I didn't mean to offend you obviously but, usually what happens is they got what the wanted. Or they got bored. Some guys when they get bored will be violent on purpose to split up the relationship.

some do yes but in most cases they need the constant feeling of dominance and control and dislike it when they start to loose control.
you have no idea how bad it got, i ended up having the police move me into a different house and i had an emergency injunction on him for harassment

Latest