Biological Sciences Recommended Reading Books For SaleWatch
I graduated from the Cornwall Campus in 2011 after doing a Conservation Biology and Ecology degree. Now selling my textbooks (yes I have only just got round to it) most of which were 'essential reading' across modules on our campus and the main campus (via video link - does that actually work yet or are you all missing as many lectures as we used to?!).
Please pm me for further info!
- Biology (Campbell and Reece 8th ed)
- Eckert Animal Physiology (Randall 5th ed)
- Evolutionary Analysis (Freeman 4th ed)
- Developmental Biology (Scott 8th ed)
- Sperm Biology an evolutionary perspective (Birkhead & Hosken - does he still lecture there?!)
- Animal Behaviour an evolutionary approach (Alcock 9th ed)
- Animal Behaviour mechanism, development, function and evolution (Barnard)
- Darwin origin os species and the voyage of the Beagle; Dawkins the selfish gene; Dawkins climbing mount improbable; Bryson a short history of nearly everything
And for any budding secondary science teachers I'm also selling the following which were my life savours during teacher training:
- Chemistry/Physics/Biology For You
- Understanding Physics for Advanced Level
- Chemistry in Context
- Advanced Biology