Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I graduated from the Cornwall Campus in 2011 after doing a Conservation Biology and Ecology degree. Now selling my textbooks (yes I have only just got round to it) most of which were 'essential reading' across modules on our campus and the main campus (via video link - does that actually work yet or are you all missing as many lectures as we used to?!).

Please pm me for further info!

- Biology (Campbell and Reece 8th ed)
    - Eckert Animal Physiology (Randall 5th ed)
    - Evolutionary Analysis (Freeman 4th ed)
    - Developmental Biology (Scott 8th ed)
    - Sperm Biology an evolutionary perspective (Birkhead & Hosken - does he still lecture there?!)
    - Animal Behaviour an evolutionary approach (Alcock 9th ed)
    - Animal Behaviour mechanism, development, function and evolution (Barnard)
    - Darwin origin os species and the voyage of the Beagle; Dawkins the selfish gene; Dawkins climbing mount improbable; Bryson a short history of nearly everything

And for any budding secondary science teachers I'm also selling the following which were my life savours during teacher training:
    - Chemistry/Physics/Biology For You
    - Understanding Physics for Advanced Level
    - Chemistry in Context
    - Advanced Biology

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how much are you selling them for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how much are you selling your books for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, will send you a message

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.