Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What should I say to her? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was in a relationship with this girl for some time until she cheated, I forgived her because it was hard to show someone the door when you still love them. The guy she kissed she still likes so I ended the relationship and now I'm stuck in a kind of friend zone with her liking both of us, honestly I'm sick of it she always say about getting back together eventually but I know she likes the other guy more even though he does nothing for her and I do so much to make sure she's happy, how do I say to her in a nice way you're most probably never going to have a relationship with me and it hurts you like the other guy and speaking to you is wasting my time? Sorry if that comes across harsh but it just sucks the hole situation. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSmith234)
    I was in a relationship with this girl for some time until she cheated, I forgived her because it was hard to show someone the door when you still love them. The guy she kissed she still likes so I ended the relationship and now I'm stuck in a kind of friend zone with her liking both of us, honestly I'm sick of it she always say about getting back together eventually but I know she likes the other guy more even though he does nothing for her and I do so much to make sure she's happy, how do I say to her in a nice way you're most probably never going to have a relationship with me and it hurts you like the other guy and speaking to you is wasting my time? Sorry if that comes across harsh but it just sucks the hole situation. Thanks
    I think it is time to let go...:cry::sad:

ReputationRep:
    She cheated and you forgave, I understand you loved her. But she is now pursuing this guy while you sit by and watch? Tell her she is a ***** and walk off.

ReputationRep:
    As difficult as it may be, it definitely seems like you're better off without her and you deserve to be in a loving and respectful relationship without worrying about something like this. I would recommend distancing yourself from her as much as possible, it doesn't mean you can't be friends in the future but the feelings are still there and are affecting your judgement. After some distance you'll realise that you wouldn't work and you can work towards finding someone much better suited to you

ReputationRep:
    sleep with one of her mates

Spoiler:
    Show
    i joke i joke i kid i kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    She cheated and you forgave, I understand you loved her. But she is now pursuing this guy while you sit by and watch? Tell her she is a ***** and walk off.
    Thanks I think I will.

ReputationRep:
    Or this :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I think I will.
    To be honest don't even dress it down. Don't even make small talk. Don't bother explaining it. Just tell her next time you meet up she is a ***** and then walk off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    As difficult as it may be, it definitely seems like you're better off without her and you eldest be it be in a loving and respectful relationship without worrying about something like this. I would recommend distancing yourself from her as much as possible, it doesn't mean you can't be friends in the futur but the feelings are still there and are affecting your judgement. After some distance you'll realise that you wouldn't work and you can work towards finding someone much better suited to you
    Thanks! You are greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to move on and let her go, she obviously doesn't deserve you, and you deserve someone who treats you with the same love and respect you give them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    sleep with one of her mates
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i joke i joke i kid i kid
    I don't. Sleep with one of her mates then tell her you liked it more, when she begs for you back pursue her friend instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    I think you need to move on and let her go, she obviously doesn't deserve you, and you deserve someone who treats you with the same love and respect you give them
    Thank you I will tell her to jog on, thanks for the help buddy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't. Sleep with one of her mates then tell her you liked it more, when she begs for you back pursue her friend instead.
    i didnt want to come across as mean but you was saying what i was thinking

neeee noooooor #*****alert

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

failing my previous 'advice', try this

ReputationRep:
    If you love her let her gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

ReputationRep:
    I've asked for a serious chat tonight, il show her it is. She can't even understand that it kills to see her like the other guy then me 😔

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I will tell her to jog on, thanks for the help buddy.
    No probs!! If you ever want to talk you, know what to do

ReputationRep:
    just tell her the truth trust me girls like that
    don't feel bad she cheated on you so its her fault
    you can do better she doesn't deserve you if she cheated on you
    broaden your horizons xx

ReputationRep:
    Don't let that ***** put you down show her you can live without her
    she needs to understand she can't toy you along like a mouse with freaking cheese so
    You can do it you will find someone a lot better than her
    if she cheated she isn't worth any of your time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    what a *****

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.