Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why do i have a random person avantar thing?? and can which ever one of you put it there, please delete it imediatly.

i am very very annoyed.

love Katy ***

(Original post by ickle_katy)
    why do i have a random person avantar thing?? and can which ever one of you put it there, please delete it imediatly.

i am very very annoyed.

love Katy ***

If you go into the "user cp" section, you should be able to select a different avatar. This is assuming that you dont already have one that you wish to use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    If you go into the "user cp" section, you should be able to select a different avatar. This is assuming that you dont already have one that you wish to use.
    Well done to Katy and AMG - nice to have some female company on the moderation panel.

ReputationRep:
    i preferred your old avatar expression, i just linked you with the colour blue, and now its went all orange. It doesnt feel right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    i preferred your old avatar expression, i just linked you with the colour blue, and now its went all orange. It doesnt feel right!
    It was only the Sheffield University crest, nothing at all special. I used to like Thundercats when I was younger, and so that is relavent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    ... I used to like Thundercats when I was younger, and so that is relavent.
    Man, who didn't!? Thundercats has to be the best cartoon ever, bar none. There was nothing bad about it. Thundercats are loose!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to Katy and AMG - nice to have some female company on the moderation panel.
    Well congrats as usual. Though I always find it a bit silly in congratulating people on becoming moderators. I don't really think a moderator is something of a privalege or award (Just needed people that are proven to be trustworthy and helpful) . In the end where the same as normal users except that we can control unsuitable content. This being something I rarely do anyway with the other moderators beating me to it often .

ReputationRep:
    back to the topic.

expression was it you???

who ever it was left messages in my reputations....

if you dont come forward- i will ask d to trace you.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    back to the topic.

expression was it you???

who ever it was left messages in my reputations....

if you dont come forward- i will ask d to trace you.

love Katy ***
    I haven't been able to give you reputation for quite a while, I haven't offered it around enough !

ReputationRep:
    well- that leaves leekey and d????

koloth wouldnt do that type of thing.

hmmmmmmmmm

own up.

love Katy ***

I will assume that you are not thinking it was d as everyone (including myself) knows he is infallable, this would mean that you are suggesting that it was me....

Do you think I would do that??

ReputationRep:
    I will assume that you are not thinking it was d as everyone (including myself) knows he is infallable, this would mean that you are suggesting that it was me....

Do you think I would do that??

well- you knew who random person was.

you were the first to comment on it - almost like you were waiting for me to come online....

you dont have your reputaions locked (i dont think)

...althought i think it was d, trying to be nice and give me a present.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:

koloth wouldnt do that type of thing.

What sort of thing exactly are we looking at ?

We gather that some messages have been left .... what reason is there for any of the mods to do so ?

Sweetie, I am 17, male and straight. I would worry for myself if I did not recognise Mina Suvari (plus I watched American Beauty about 9 times).

What would be my motive???

My Karma is locked as I need to "spread it around"

ReputationRep:
    What sort of thing exactly are we looking at ?

who added a avatrar to my profile when i was in work.

We gather that some messages have been left .... what reason is there for any of the mods to do so ?

what are you on about ??

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Sweetie, I am 17, male and straight. I would worry for myself if I did not recognise Mina Suvari (plus I watched American Beauty about 9 times).

What would be my motive???

My Karma is locked as I need to "spread it around"

so your saying d did it???

ommmmmmmm

love Katy ***

No Im not saying I did it !!!

Im saying that I recognised Mina Suvari on the avatar (as would about 2,000,000 other people on the planet.

But seriously - It wasnt me!!!

ReputationRep:
    No Im not saying I did it !!!

Im saying that I recognised Mina Suvari on the avatar (as would about 2,000,000 other people on the planet.

But seriously - It wasnt me!!!
    read my comment above again.

love Katy ****

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Katy I misread your original accusing post.

I don't know that moderators have the power to change peoples avatars, I certainly don't have any control to do that.

Suggests that it's only an admin control.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Katy I misread your original accusing post.

I don't know that moderators have the power to change peoples avatars, I certainly don't have any control to do that.

Suggests that it's only an admin control.

so your saying it was d too...

hmmm. how intresting.

love Katy ***

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.