Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I as just wondering,how easy is it to transfer to Nottingham Trent University? I'm really unsure hat to do because I as thinking of transferring there from Bath Spa University but it is a massive risk.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Laurenbird14)
    Hi I as just wondering,how easy is it to transfer to Nottingham Trent University? I'm really unsure hat to do because I as thinking of transferring there from Bath Spa University but it is a massive risk.
    Hi Laurenbird14,

I have to be honest with you here, and say I am not totally knowledgeable in this area. Are you an applicant or a current university undergraduate? As the process would be different depending on which you were.

I think the best bet would be to contact our admissions team at:

+44 (0) 115 848 4200

They should be able to talk you through the process and explain what you need to do to transfer.

Once you have had a chat with our admissions team, if you are still considering your options, my advice would be to really ask yourself why you want to transfer? Look at the pro's and con's of both staying at Bath Spa and transferring to NTU, so you are confident that you have made the right decision.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenbird14)
    Hey Just thought I'd let you know what I'm doing as I'm in a similar situation.
    I'm a first year at Bath Spa but I'm transferring at the end of the year.
    I emailed all the Universities I hoped to transfer to initially and told them my GCSE, AS and A2 grades and asked if they would consider me. I also told them the course I was studying and the names of the individual modules.

In the end most Universities said they would accept me if a) they had enough spaces available on that course b) I matched AT LEAST the minimum grade requirements on offer for that course at the year of entry.

I'm actually changing course so I'm going back in to first year but have received an unconditional offer from Nottingham Trent.

I would suggest emailing or calling admissions teams and telling them your situation but it's definitely a possibility. If you're transferring into the exact same course and have done the same or similar modules then it shouldn't be too much of an issue if they've got the spaces and you've got the grades.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.