This discussion is closed.
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
any one here sitting this exam on friday???im really qorried bout synoptic section and possible comprenesion questions that may occur..just wanna no if anyone esle is also sitting this exam!!!!!!!!
snoopdogme
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
any one here sitting this exam on friday???im really qorried bout synoptic section and possible comprenesion questions that may occur..just wanna no if anyone esle is also sitting this exam!!!!!!!!
yeah im sittin this ***** of a paper as well!! got ch4 2moro! thats imposs!! ive done jack all 4 bi5 aint started a damn thing! the synoptic bits could be nethin and well the bi5 module itself is hard enough!!!

frm the doggy

Mod Expression - Language
Mod Expression - Language
EmJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
I'm not, sorry - but some of my friends are. Just wanted to return your thread to the top for you. All my exams are WJEC, and there is a real lack of info about for them. It's fine if you do AQA, OCR or EdExcel! Humph! Well, I suppose that there is even less about for NICCEA...
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
im ok cos live nr the qjec and can get all the papast papares and stryudent help.... i prefer iot to other boards...im dreadin tomo done loadsa rev and dnt no ne thing it suxs so much and dreadin synoptic no doubt itll b solid
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
hiows did u find it?
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
how did those of you who sat this papaer last fri find it???????????
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (56)
44.44%
Take exams next summer (24)
19.05%
Change uni choice through clearing (30)
23.81%
Apply to uni next year instead (13)
10.32%
I'm not applying to university (3)
2.38%

Watched Threads