Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Way to stop loving someone you can't have watch

Announcements

is their some sort of pill you can take, or maybe if you were made infertile, that would make you not care/have feelings for or love a girl, I'd rather get rid of these emotions and er, feelings I have and I don't want them again. Rather distracting and such,when I could be focusing on making money. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Nah your screwed

ReputationRep:
    Rip off your testicles. :eek:

That should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    is their some sort of pill you can take, or maybe if you were made infertile, that would make you not care/have feelings for or love a girl, I'd rather get rid of these emotions and er, feelings I have and I don't want them again. Rather distracting and such,when I could be focusing on making money. Any ideas?
    All you need is a tall glass of cool water.

That will cure your thirst

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but there isn't anything you can do. Some will tell you to bang someone else, and others will tell you a bunch of other crap but you just have to understand that it's never going to work. The feelings will fade over time, especially if you meet someone new, so go out if you can, and just have a laugh, either with your mates or by yourself.

(I don't get why people have an issue with going out alone, I went to see deadpool by myself and loved it.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Nah your screwed
    Your screwed what?

Seriously though if you were infertile, would it eliminate feelings,like romantically so I don't feel anything or love anyone?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    If you want to be put off women forever, just look for one of her used tampons. You'll never look her in the eye again.

Though, some people are in to that sort of thing. So... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though if you were infertile, would it eliminate feelings,like romantically so I don't feel anything or love anyone?
    I don't think so, it would stop you from lusting so maybe. You can still get rejected by a friend, which you like, which would surely hurt just as much? I don't know, I know close relationships are way worse than losing a close friend, but that's more to do with the closeness of the relationship than the sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, pick up all that angst energy and focus it instead on finding someone who IS up for it with you. In hindsight the time spent on unrequited love is just humiliating and futile.

ReputationRep:
    Find another girl?

Hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    No you'll just have to get over it with time.

(Original post by GUMI)
    Find another girl?
    Well no girl has ever liked me, none of the girls I've liked have ever liked me back............................ ................................ ................................ .......... I can't be bothered to look either as there's not much point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    No you'll just have to get over it with time.
    He's (this guy) in Government, you should listen to him OP

Omg you are actually consider chopping your bollz off for some chick you have put on a pedestal? Please, get immediate psychiatric help!!!

The answer is no it may stop sexual feelings but not romantic feeling, that's emotional and in the brain not in the bollz.

ReputationRep:
    Well no girl has ever liked me, none of the girls I've liked have ever liked me back............................ ................................ ................................ .......... I can't be bothered to look either as there's not much point.
    Have you asked every girl you've ever known or could ever know if they like you? I doubt it, so until you have asked every girl you may aswell just stay positive.

ReputationRep:
    No. In fact, it won't do anything. Probably hurt... Cause bleeding. About that much. Now, let's use sense.

To get away from unwanted emotions, you need to do various things. These include limiting the amount you speak, restricting what you speak about and making yourself see sense about the situation as love can be blinding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Have you asked every girl you've ever known or could ever know if they like you? I doubt it, so until you have asked every girl you may aswell just stay positive.
    Why do that when I can sit in my room moaning? Logic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Why do that when I can sit in my room moaning? Logic
    I get where the OP is coming from, I'm a young, poor, conservative. As soon as anyone gets to know me they are almost always instantly put off, but at the end of the day, the no's don't matter as long as there's a yes every now and then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.