Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is the maximum Grade I can get with a incomplete code/coursework. I have done a lot of testing for the Part of the code that does work but I have not completed one part of it.

ReputationRep:
    omg i'm doing the same section in skl too! My code doesn't work too and I'm beginning to have dreams about this annoying code!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellster2000)
    What is the maximum Grade I can get with a incomplete code/coursework. I have done a lot of testing for the Part of the code that does work but I have not completed one part of it.
    if you couldn't finish your coursework which is the most important thing in the GCSE because it worth 60% of your final grade so if you achieved C grade in your coursework then you need to achieve B in the exam to achieve a high C or a low B (depends on the grade boundaries)
    but like you said that you have done alot of testing and your planing then you can achive good grade- my sir told me last year that it doesn't matter if you finish the code or not (but you won't achieve A or a B grade), you just need to state everything in your coursework- so you have to finish it even though if your code isn't done
    but try to ask your teacher or any of your classmates; i am sure they can help you to finish it

ReputationRep:
    Im getting As in my Exams and I got a High A in my A452 Coursework so could I get a low A/ high B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellster2000)
    Im getting As in my Exams and I got a High A in my A452 Coursework so could I get a low A/ high B?
    well... it's good that you are achieving A's in your exam (i was so bad in my computing exam )
    i think that you can achieve a B
    But you need to maintain C 's or B's in your A452 and A453 and all the tasks within A45...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.