Chinese Accident --- AMA Watch

BigDonger64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I went to Chinatown in London with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and we had a good time. We were enjoying ourselves and thought we would end our trip to London with a meal. We sat down at a Chinese restaurant that also served vegetarian food because my girlfriend is on a veggie only month. Dinner was going well and we even thought about going back there next time. We were served some strange looking food but it tasted nice so I didn't hesitate to have some. We paid and got back on the train to head home. I started to feel a weird feeling in my stomach and my girlfriend said I looked pale. When we got home, I vomited in an instant of getting to my door. It was already late at night so I couldn't go to the doctor to get a check up. The next morning, I went straight to the doctor as I woke up because the vomiting didn't stop. I got to the doctor and he discovered that I have tapeworm and food poisoning. It's finally gone after I did some ASAP surgery so AMA. :2012:
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by Turbo1)
Ouch, what food was it do you know ?
I think it was some kind of pork but it was thin and rolled out
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ummm ewww wot
GUMI
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did you get superhuman powers?
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i feel for u brother

nice username tho
Satanas
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BigDonger64)
I went to Chinatown in London with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and we had a good time. We were enjoying ourselves and thought we would end our trip to London with a meal. We sat down at a Chinese restaurant that also served vegetarian food because my girlfriend is on a veggie only month. Dinner was going well and we even thought about going back there next time. We were served some strange looking food but it tasted nice so I didn't hesitate to have some. We paid and got back on the train to head home. I started to feel a weird feeling in my stomach and my girlfriend said I looked pale. When we got home, I vomited in an instant of getting to my door. It was already late at night so I couldn't go to the doctor to get a check up. The next morning, I went straight to the doctor as I woke up because the vomiting didn't stop. I got to the doctor and he discovered that I have tapeworm and food poisoning. It's finally gone after I did some ASAP surgery so AMA. :2012:
Would you say there were a lot of Chinese people eating at this place or not that many?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by GUMI)
Did you get superhuman powers?
I got the superhuman power of ******** and vomiting a **** load so I guess so
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by zanner)
i feel for u brother

nice username tho
Thanks bro
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by Satanas)
Would you say there were a lot of Chinese people eating at this place or not that many?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There were a reasonable amount of people in general and the place was about 60% Asian. It looked clean and from the looks, I wouldn't have expected it one bit
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
So should I go and eat in Chinatown now?
Literally this a huge fear of mine...
TeeEm
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you are clearly having a laugh ...
I don't believe you even have a girlfriend because if you did you would not be sitting on TSR on a Friday night with this extraordinary story ...
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
So should I go and eat in Chinatown now?
Literally this a huge fear of mine...
I feel as if this was a one off thing. My girlfriend's veggie stuff was fine and I've had meals in Chinatown before so it's up to you. I would go back again; just not to the same place.
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by TeeEm)
you are clearly having a laugh ...
I don't believe you even have a girlfriend because if you did you would not be sitting on TSR on a Friday night with this extraordinary story ...
Zenarthra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am asian, what did you serve you?
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zenarthra)
I am asian, what did you serve you?
Something like this but really thin and long and brown like mince
JC.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Never heard of anyone having surgery for a tapeworm, so I'm calling BS.
Zenarthra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Something like this but really thin and long and brown like mince
Oh, it was donkey ****.
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by JC.)
Never heard of anyone having surgery for a tapeworm, so I'm calling BS.
Google "tapeworm surgery" for a bunch of results. I really needed it gone or else I could have lost my place in Uni so I went with the immediate action
desslop
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What's the point of your story though? That Chinese food=bad? Or just Chinese=bad?
BigDonger64
Rep:
?
(Original post by desslop)
What's the point of your story though? That Chinese food=bad? Or just Chinese=bad?
No point. Just wanted to share my story because my mates were telling me it's funny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (109)
17.3%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.79%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.46%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (92)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (188)
29.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed