x Turn on thread page Beta

Best ways to improve in your worst subject watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys supervlogger maths is not my strongest forte. But I try hard to improve these are my tips

1. If your doing termly exams ask your teachers what are the topics once you have all of them then sit down go through all the topics and highlight green for the ones you understand are definite how to do it highlight yellow for the ones your not sure and revise those later highlight red for the ones definitely you don't know and revise immediately.

2.dont cramp yourself with revision put in breaks and activities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supervlogger)
    Hi guys supervlogger maths is not my strongest forte. But I try hard to improve these are my tips

1. If your doing termly exams ask your teachers what are the topics once you have all of them then sit down go through all the topics and highlight green for the ones you understand are definite how to do it highlight yellow for the ones your not sure and revise those later highlight red for the ones definitely you don't know and revise immediately.

2.dont cramp yourself with revision put in breaks and activities
    welcome
    post in maths here
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.