Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I contacted Warwick computer science department and they said that they do accept Btec level 3 extended diploma in computing alongside a maths a level and that their typical offer is D*D*D* and A in maths. I just wanted to know how rare is it to get an offer with these qualifications, is it rare or is there a good chance bearing in mind my personal statement is good, also what would I write about in my personal statement? And is this the same case with KCL? Please help, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    I contacted Warwick computer science department and they said that they do accept Btec level 3 extended diploma in computing alongside a maths a level and that their typical offer is D*D*D* and A in maths. I just wanted to know how rare is it to get an offer with these qualifications, is it rare or is there a good chance bearing in mind my personal statement is good, also what would I write about in my personal statement? And is this the same case with KCL? Please help, thanks!
    What are you predicted in maths A-level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jontyfernz)
    What are you predicted in maths A-level?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's say I'm predicted an A?

ReputationRep:
    Let's say I'm predicted an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I think you're misunderstanding. I contacted warwick and this is what they said:Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 252
Size:  281.1 KB
    They do accept it but my question is how often do people get offers for CS with these grades, is it rare or what?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think you're misunderstanding. I contacted warwick and this is what they said:Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 252
Size:  281.1 KB
    They do accept it but my question is how often do people get offers for CS with these grades, is it rare or what?
    How often they do it shouldn't matter, the important thing is that they do consider it. Apply and find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah man don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow so just DO IT.

ReputationRep:
    My *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSUCL)
    My *****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol what dya mean

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.