Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    With the new loans for masters courses from student loans company, one of the requirements is that you have to have been ordinarily resident in the uk for the previous 3 years. I am in New Zealand on a working holiday visa at the moment, but want to do a masters when I return to the uk next year, would I be eligible for the loan as I am only in New Zealand temporarily?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Lanad2000

    As long is this is classed as a temporary break and you did not emigrate, you will likely be able to apply as normal. You may be asked to send original evidence to show this.
    All the postgraduate information has not been fully confirmed yet, when there is more information we will have it on the website.
    For now please see: http://bit.ly/1WZNkFr

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.