The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Msc Playwriting

I have applied to Edinburgh to study the Msc in Playwriting but have yet to hear back. I'm expecting to hear back in 4-6 weeks. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone here is on the course, or has done the course, and could tell me more about it than what I can find out on the website. Would you recommend it? What's the practical/academic balance in terms of essays and workshops and things? Also, what is the theatre scene like at the university? I know about Bedlam and the Shakespeare Company - there's another company as well, isn't there?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me! :smile:
Just a quick update: I heard back from Edinburgh yesterday and they have made me a conditional offer - I now have to choose between Edinburgh and St Andrews! Any advice you could give me would therefore be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Unless I ask for an extension, I need to let Edinburgh know my decision by the 23rd of this month. Therefore if anyone has any advice for me, or knows anyone who is taking this course and could put them in touch with me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks and best wishes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending